VGFacts

Full Version: [Help] GTA V and Resident Evil (movie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i need the help of someone with a capture card for this trivia.
Actually i can't find any proof about it.

In GTA V after crushing a pedestrian as Trevor, he can say "10 points!".

So, i think this is a reference to this scene from the movie Resident Evil: Apocalypse:
I guess you should also show proof of Trevor saying this.
(09-27-2013, 10:21 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you should also show proof of Trevor saying this.

Yes, but i don't have a cap card i need help for it :(
I joke like that with friends all the time.
(09-27-2013, 08:40 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I joke like that with friends all the time.

Same here.
I finally found one vid of it :D
Hmm, not sure. I joke about this all the time too...
Well, it was a pretty big film, and it did directly reference GTA. It could be reasonable to assume that its a reference. Its subtle enough to not be obnoxious, at least. We could put it as a possible reference.
Nah, I really think that's such a common thing to say anyway. I really doubt it's a reference to the film. If he said it in a similar manner, that'd be possible.
I googled it and there are many websites that find it as trivia - imdb, ign, grandtheftwiki, etc.
What think ye?
Dazz, want me to put them up here?
Again, I still think this is too general. It cannot be confirmed. Just because other places think something doesn't make it a fact - we have found IMDB, IGN and wikis to all be incorrect many times.
It at best could be referencing games like Carmageddon where you do get points for running people over. Or even the old-school Deathrace movie.
It's really a bit of a trope at this point and as Dazz said, too general to really pinpoint.