VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-03-2013

(09-02-2013, 02:10 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: After leaving my ps3 on overnight for the 40 hour trophy for Saints row 4 i woke up to a Saints row 4 platinum.

and website change too.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-06-2013

More Bloom Waker videos.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 09-06-2013

(09-06-2013, 06:06 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: More Bloom Waker videos.

Whenever I hear the music for this game it makes me nostalgia in my pants. It's just so beautiful.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 09-06-2013

Just reached level 60 in payday 2 i will probably post everytime i reach 10 levels advance

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 09-06-2013

I'm really serious about that pistol thing though. Its like they took reference of 3 or more different pistols and weren't exactly sure which to go for or how they work.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 09-06-2013

Finally beat The Binding of Issac in study hall yesterday. Ended up forgetting about an assignment completely, but it was worth it.

The assignment was printing out photos for a class collage, I'm in 20th century American History.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 09-08-2013

I just bought Another World on Steam. It's yet another thing I've purchased entirely from money I got from selling Steam Trading Cards. It's really fun so far, but super infuriating.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - pAroxizm - 09-08-2013

[Image: 451717Comparatif.jpg]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-08-2013

(09-08-2013, 10:47 AM)pAroxizm Wrote:

[Image: 451717Comparatif.jpg]

Made my day.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 09-08-2013

I regret not trying to film it when I watched my friend play Outlast; we love commenting when we play games together and I thought we were extra funny this time, mainly out of necessity, because we were so terrified at first.

Honestly, nothing like that has scared me so bad in a very long time, but then it actually gets old and the ending is really stupid.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 09-08-2013

Does anyone else here ever play Pokemon Showdown? I've been messing around with a few teams and it's a lot of fun.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 09-09-2013

Seriously, what happened to the Pokémon Showdown contest on these forums? I've tried reviving that thing like three times.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 09-09-2013

I got mad after my team of 6 Bidoofs kept losing... So, I did something to convince everyone else to quit pokemon showdown also.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-09-2013

Someones gonna get bent over and spanked by Microsoft.
What's the punishment for breaking a console NDA?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 09-09-2013

(09-09-2013, 04:54 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Someones gonna get bent over and spanked by Microsoft.
What's the punishment for breaking a console NDA?

I would imagine the punishment would involve this song...if you catch my drift...

If you don't understand, watch more classic, *ahem*, so violent that it's poor taste, movies.