VGFacts
Youtube but not the videos - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Youtube but not the videos (/thread-1067.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 01-23-2015

(01-20-2015, 01:12 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 11:27 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 03:16 PM)Takahashi2212 Wrote: Why remove features?!

Because they want to be Facebook.

But Facebook has more features then they do.

When you are trying to convert your video sharing service into a social media something's bound to get axed.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 06-09-2015

I am again surprised that I am even surprised about something google does to shit on Youtube. The ability to put your subscriptions into folders for easy browsing has been deleted. What I am most surprised about here is that they didn't just flat out unsubscribe you from the channels that were in the deleted folders. They randomly unsub me from random channels anyway so that would've saved them a lot of time of fucking with me.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - retrolinkx - 06-09-2015

^

Well, all they can do now is remove videos and they'll have made Youtube 100% fucking worse for everyone.

Who "Still not signed up to google plus" here?

I'm the small minority that still hasn't signed up to google plus because fuck that shit, as much as I'd love to comment on youtube videos I honestly don't care these days.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - gamemaster1991 - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 02:42 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I am again surprised that I am even surprised about something google does to shit on Youtube. The ability to put your subscriptions into folders for easy browsing has been deleted. What I am most surprised about here is that they didn't just flat out unsubscribe you from the channels that were in the deleted folders. They randomly unsub me from random channels anyway so that would've saved them a lot of time of fucking with me.

I was just telling my brother how fucked up the subscriptions were now. Before, I could go into my Review folder or my Lets Play folder and find everyone in Alphabetical order where I could find them. Now everything is fucked up to the point that I can't find shit. My OCD is killing me. It would be much easier to just have everyone be in order, but NOOOOOOOOOO, I have to go though everyone else's channel just to watch someone's let's play video.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 06-10-2015

It's almost as if they are telling us we shouldn't be subscribed to that many channels. Just watch them add a limit to channels you can be subscribed to. It'll be something like 20 and you can only subscribe to partnered channels. To get more subscription space you'll have to be a member of "Google+ Gold, only $9,99 a month".

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Beware of Cuccos - 06-11-2015

(06-10-2015, 04:35 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: It's almost as if they are telling us we shouldn't be subscribed to that many channels. Just watch them add a limit to channels you can be subscribed to. It'll be something like 20 and you can only subscribe to partnered channels. To get more subscription space you'll have to be a member of "Google+ Gold, only $9,99 a month".

I'm surprised they haven't pulled this shit yet. Youtube is such a shitstorm now compared to "back in my day".

RE: Youtube but not the videos - CLXcool - 06-11-2015

(06-11-2015, 07:44 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 04:35 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: It's almost as if they are telling us we shouldn't be subscribed to that many channels. Just watch them add a limit to channels you can be subscribed to. It'll be something like 20 and you can only subscribe to partnered channels. To get more subscription space you'll have to be a member of "Google+ Gold, only $9,99 a month".

I'm surprised they haven't pulled this shit yet. Youtube is such a shitstorm now compared to "back in my day".

I hate to be the one to jump into crazy thoughts. But I cannot help but think youtube will do that in the mere future.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 07-22-2015

I noticed that you can't see how many videos you have made anymore, unless you have a playlist with every single one in it. Is there any way to see this statistic or did google just fuck me in the eye again?

RE: Youtube but not the videos - retrolinkx - 08-03-2015

Youtube changed the look of their videos.

This is pissing me off more than it should.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - CLXcool - 08-03-2015

They finally announced that they're getting rid of Google Plus from youtube.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/141778-Google-Integration-Removed-From-YouTube

RE: Youtube but not the videos - retrolinkx - 08-03-2015

^

That's some good news for once. I never did sign up for Google Plus so I'm happy. It's still a shame that all my PM's and Comment from all those years ago can no longer be viewed since Youtube deleted them or move them or something.

Here's hoping I can get back to commenting on videos.

I actually missed those retarded comment sections ;_;

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Psychospacecow - 08-03-2015

I'm actually really liking the new video player. It loads a lot quicker without as much buffering.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Melcadrien - 08-04-2015

On Google Plus: Finally! That thing was on life support ever since they tried to implement it. I just tried to live with it as best as possible. Hopefully it won't screw everything that's already set up too bad.

The new video player: It's not currently being a problem on my side. Also, I just noticed that youtube no longer gave me that unsupported thing now. Probably because Youtube changed out flash for a more useful one.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 08-06-2015

(08-03-2015, 04:58 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Youtube changed the look of their videos.

It's because they changed from Flash to HTML5, which is a good thing. Flash sucks donkey globes.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - gamemaster1991 - 08-06-2015

(08-03-2015, 04:58 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Youtube changed the look of their videos.

It really surprises me how much people complain about new features/layout when a site updates (no offense ofcorse). I've seen three sites update within the past week or two and the first thing I saw from all three were people wanting the old layout back. All I really have to say is This too shall pass.

I like the new player, but I have had some problems with the volume not going up and down when I use the arrow keys, instead fast forwarding/ rewinding the video when I use them. It happens very randomly and I don't know what I did to make the up and down arrows to effect the progress bar.