VGFacts
Youtube but not the videos - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Youtube but not the videos (/thread-1067.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Youtube but not the videos - retrolinkx - 08-07-2015

Nah, it's actually alright.

It was just annoying to look at for a while.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - gamemaster1991 - 09-04-2015

Youtube has updated the way videos are listed on the subscriptions page. I want to be the hypocrite and say that I don't like the change...... at lest at first I didn't. My eyes were really confused with how close the videos are together, it looked like they had messed up which videos were new. After I got over my shock, I saw how neat the videos were placed and how much they could put on the screen at one time. I like the new layout after the break down I had.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-11-2015

I've never thought of checking how much revenue I've made on my YouTube channel. I didn't even know I had stuff monetised.

Well... I checked this evening, and since 2011 I've apparently earned 47¢. Early retirement, here I come !

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Psychospacecow - 09-11-2015

Wait, how do I check that? I might have earned a gumball.

It's in your analytics section, let's go 50/50 on a new yacht, yeah ?

My most watched countries are Brazil, Mexico, and South Africa. I have accumulated a total value of $0.00. Yeah, lets get that yacht. Can you cover my 50?

That's a peculiar set of top viewers you have, just make sure there isn't some sect in your honour in Brazil or something.

I know a few guys from Brazil both in real life and over forums so it doesn't surprise me at all. Plus, most if not all of my content is Yu-Gi-Oh! related with few updates in between so that plays into it.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 09-12-2015

The countries my videos have been viewed from the most are the US (not surprising), Finland (kinda given), Russia (it's right next to us so I guess that makes sense) and... Germany and Thailand? What? Why? Also over half of my viewers are ladies. Jelly?

I still can't find all the youtube cash I've made, though.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-12-2015

(09-12-2015, 04:25 PM)UMass Distraction Wrote: The countries my videos have been viewed from the most are the US (not surprising), Finland (kinda given), Russia (it's right next to us so I guess that makes sense) and... Germany and Thailand? What? Why? Also over half of my viewers are ladies. Jelly?

I still can't find all the youtube cash I've made, though.

Damn, I need to make some more sexy dancing videos...

When I get home, I'll screenshot the part of the screen that shows you about how rich you are.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Psychospacecow - 09-12-2015

I'm pretty sure that has some details you wouldn't want to broadcast to the world, or the bots.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-12-2015

I'll black out all the sordid PMs, aye.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 10-28-2015

YouTube Red. Just gonna leave this here. Worst name choice ever.

Called it, by the way.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 11-09-2015

So Youtube Red is an even worse thing than I could have imagined.

The worst part is that apparently, if you monetize your videos but opt out of Youtube Red, your channel is gone. Well played google, making something seemingly optional but forcing it down people's throats anyway. Again.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - CLXcool - 11-19-2015

http://kotaku.com/youtubes-finally-starting-to-change-their-disastrous-co-1743518771?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

All I can say is, about freaking time.