VGFacts
Youtube but not the videos - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Youtube but not the videos (/thread-1067.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Psychospacecow - 09-24-2016

You can remove the video from your youtube history if its recent. That should help a bit. I wish that Youtube would stop recommending stupid theory videos to every game I end up watching.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 11-30-2016

Oh great, another amazing improvement on YouTube. If you have been wondering why your inbox has been so quiet as of late, the site has decided to get rid of the whole message notification. All new messages still appear in the box when you click on the bell, that red number that notifies of new messages just doesn't exist anymore.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 04:40 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Oh great, another amazing improvement on YouTube. If you have been wondering why your inbox has been so quiet as of late, the site has decided to get rid of the whole message notification. All new messages still appear in the box when you click on the bell, that red number that notifies of new messages just doesn't exist anymore.

#Courage

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Psychospacecow - 11-30-2016

At least that means I won't be informed every individual time someone likes a 3 year old comment I made on a random video.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 04:59 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: At least that means I won't be informed every individual time someone likes a 3 year old comment I made on a random video.

Rule number one of Youtube comments: Never read them.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 11-30-2016

I would very much like to read any comment that someone writes on my video. Of course I don't really give a crap about the comment likes and unrelated replies on a video I watched a year ago but when you literally have only a few people who watch your videos it would be nice to know when one of them happens to leave a comment.

And of course why would YouTube give a shit about anyone who is not Pewdiepie. Really, why even be on the site if you don't have at least a million subscribers.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 11-30-2016

^ I mean, it is a well know fact that Youtube comments are cancer, like, have you seen the coment section for the DYKG episode on SSB technical gameplay? Or that episode they made on Final Fight? *shivers*

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Mass Distraction - 12-02-2016

There's even a quote on that on YT's Wikipedia page: "Juvenile, aggressive, misspelled, sexist, homophobic, swinging from raging at the contents of a video to providing a pointlessly detailed description followed by a LOL, YouTube comments are a hotbed of infantile debate and unashamed ignorance."

But at least you don't get that on smaller channels. They aren't very good breeding grounds for pointless debates.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-02-2016

(11-30-2016, 04:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 04:40 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Oh great, another amazing improvement on YouTube. If you have been wondering why your inbox has been so quiet as of late, the site has decided to get rid of the whole message notification. All new messages still appear in the box when you click on the bell, that red number that notifies of new messages just doesn't exist anymore.

#Courage
Uh? What do you mean by that?

RE: Youtube but not the videos - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 12-03-2016

Had a look at my old YouTube account.

The first video now says "Uploaded 10 years ago". Way to make me feel old, internet.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-05-2016

(12-03-2016, 10:01 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Had a look at my old YouTube account.

The first video now says "Uploaded 10 years ago". Way to make me feel old, internet.

Care to provide a link for that account?

(12-02-2016, 03:54 PM)Space Jockey Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 04:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:

#Courage

Please respond

RE: Youtube but not the videos - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 05:45 PM)Space Jockey Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 10:01 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Had a look at my old YouTube account.

Care to provide a link for that account?
[quote pid='66701' dateline='1480977935']
NOOOPE
[/quote]
[quote pid='66701' dateline='1480977935']

(12-02-2016, 03:54 PM)Space Jockey Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 04:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: #Courage

Please respond
[/quote]

It's a throwback to when Apple removed the audio-jack from the iFoam 7 and chalked it down to how much courage it took to make that move.

RE: Youtube but not the videos - CosmykTheDolfyn - 12-06-2016

If we talk about youtube comments, I once got on one of my speedrun videos "I masturbate to these, and this guy does crack".

So special, means so much to me *sob cry sob*

RE: Youtube but not the videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-07-2016

For those who though that 2016 coulnd't get any weirder....

RE: Youtube but not the videos - Hexadecimal - 12-07-2016

^ And nothing of value was lost.