VGFacts
At the Movies! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: At the Movies! (/thread-14.html)

RE: At the Movies! - GameWizard001 - 07-26-2014

Saw this today and thought that is both really cool and a lot of work to make all those images. I'm sure if you have great skills it isn't a big deal to do but it is the sheer quantity that is amazing.

http://9gag.com/gag/aOq675M

RE: At the Movies! - retrolinkx - 07-27-2014

Just finished Police Academy 5, and am saddened that Mahony won't be in the rest of the films, since I checked. I love films from the 80's and 90's since it gives you a great look at how things were back then.

Also watched half of the second spiderman reboot movie thing. It was alright, but the amount of drama with him and Mary Jane Gwen was getting really long and annoying. I still think he is a great Spiderman but a horrible Peter Parker, and still no Jameson is annoying me since he was great in the original.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 07-27-2014

I need to watch that second Spiderman movie. I didn't even know it was out already, though apparently it's been out for quite a while.

What I did watch recently was Dredd. Man that movie was great. The visual effects were some of the best I've seen in movies like this.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 07-28-2014

New Mad Max: Fury Road trailer. Since Mel Gibson doesn't seem to be playing the role of Max anymore I don't really know what to think of it.

RE: At the Movies! - Zaliphone - 07-31-2014

I can't believe this is happening. I'm not sure if I will love this or hate it, but there's no way I'm not going to see it.

RE: At the Movies! - Carlos - 07-31-2014

I can hardly believe it too!

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 07-31-2014

^x2. I know a few people who worked on the Spongebob movie. Some of their ideas are contributed to this. I will admit. That was surprisingly good. At least they have a reason for Spongebob to enter the real world compared to the smurfs. And the CG for them is good and cartoony.

RE: At the Movies! - pAroxizm - 07-31-2014

Just watched "Donnie Darko", great and extremely impressive movie.

There is a lot of similarities and references from this movie in Dark Souls 1.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 07-31-2014

The new Robocop wasn't nearly as good as the original. It just felt like something was missing from it. Still watchable, though.

A new Spongebob movie? Not gonna lie, I laughed out loud at the trailer. I've never laughed at a trailer. Well, maybe AT them but not for the right reasons, at least not until now. Loved the first movie so of course I'm seeing this. By the way, that Mad Max reference part was surprisingly topical since that new Mad Max movie is coming out.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 07-31-2014

Howard the duck appears in Guardian of the galaxies's mid credits scene for a cameo.
[Image: tumblr_n9lj28Aff61rx9er0o1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_n9lj28Aff61rx9er0o2_500.jpg]

RE: At the Movies! - GameWizard001 - 07-31-2014

^Well I'm gonna go see it Sunday so I'll now have to keep an eye out for that.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 08-01-2014

You know your movie isn't very good when literally the best part of it is the credits. I bought Gallowwalkers because it had such a cool premise (a western whose main character is cursed and every person he kills comes back to life) and Wesley Snipes starred in it but oh buy did they not deliver. The credits were really cool though, check them on YouTube or something.

RE: At the Movies! - Kakariko Kid - 08-01-2014

That SpongeBob trailer was good.

Okay, okay. Here ya go. Dumb and Dumber To!!!
GameWizard already posted it, but this made me laugh so hard. Let's watch it again, shall we?

RE: At the Movies! - Hexadecimal - 08-02-2014

"I like this knife. I will keep it."

"...That was my favorite knife..."

Guardians of the Galaxy is amazing and wonderful. It's got action, comedy, and a surprising amount of heart filled moment. I want a sequel already and I'm thinking about seeing it again. It's so rare that I actually like every single character in a team; I cared about them all.

RE: At the Movies! - GameWizard001 - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 04:21 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: "I like this knife. I will keep it."

"...That was my favorite knife..."

Guardians of the Galaxy is amazing and wonderful. It's got action, comedy, and a surprising amount of heart filled moment. I want a sequel already and I'm thinking about seeing it again. It's so rare that I actually like every single character in a team; I cared about them all.

I'm gonna see that tomorrow and they already greenlighted a sequel with the same writer/director doing that.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/27/sdcc-2014-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-release-date-announced

2 years before another sequel though, MEH! I WANTS IT, MY PRECIOUS! I haven't even seen the first one and I wants a sequel already as well.