VGFacts
At the Movies! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: At the Movies! (/thread-14.html)

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 08-12-2014

So I was dragged along(forced) to see the new tmnt movie. I'm going to save a rant for it later, but this image sums up how I felt just by watching it.
[Image: 10527427_10202478443907133_7186826513614...acbf95aff6]

RE: At the Movies! - Pewable - 08-17-2014

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy, it was cool. The only stuff that disappointed me is the "final battle" , we can imagine it way before it happens.

Way better than Avengers, I hate this movie, it's a very bad one.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 08-22-2014

Escape from Tomorrow was pretty disappointing. I was expecting better. But what I got in return was something that didn't even make sense. My only positive about the movie is the fact that the director managed to make this in both Disney world and land right under Disney's nose.

RE: At the Movies! - retrolinkx - 08-23-2014

(08-17-2014, 05:22 PM)Pewable Wrote: Saw Guardians of the Galaxy, it was cool. The only stuff that disappointed me is the "final battle" , we can imagine it way before it happens.

Way better than Avengers, I hate this movie, it's a very bad one.

Basically this, saw it recently and it was just this.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 08-28-2014

Has anyone seen A Dame To Kill For yet?

RE: At the Movies! - Pewable - 08-29-2014

Hey it's an old movie but I guess it's ok to speak about it here right? I saw "The Princess Bride" , awesome movie, it was very funny. I wonder why I never heard of it before...

RE: At the Movies! - Zaliphone - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 03:47 AM)Pewable Wrote: Hey it's an old movie but I guess it's ok to speak about it here right? I saw "The Princess Bride" , awesome movie, it was very funny. I wonder why I never heard of it before...

That's one of my favorites. Such a great film.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 08-29-2014

I still get a ton of laughs out of this scene

RE: At the Movies! - GameWizard001 - 08-30-2014

I BOUGHT SOOOOO MANY MOVIES THESE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS!!

First I buy Da Vinci Code/Angels and Demons bluray combo, Monuments Men, American Hustle, and Now You See Me. SpiderMan 2 (the latest one), Transcendance, A lot of Robin Williams films and now Heavenly Sword bluray film is on its way. Too many films not enough hours in the day to watch them all!!

The worst thing right now is, it is getting harder to go to the movies in my town. We have a really small theater with only 3 screens, two of which have a digital projector and the third one is small and only uses 35mm film reels which no one does anymore.

So really we only have 2 screens. Now they decided they are not gonna have a 7pm and 9pm showing, now it is just 7pm and that is it. 2 movies, one showtime and that is all. And the movies there are not really worth it. TMNT or Lets Be Cops?

.....Well fuck.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 08-31-2014

Same here. Posted some pictures in the material items thread. I got that Spiderman film too.

(08-30-2014, 10:04 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote: The worst thing right now is, it is getting harder to go to the movies in my town. We have a really small theater with only 3 screens, two of which have a digital projector and the third one is small and only uses 35mm film reels which no one does anymore.

So really we only have 2 screens. Now they decided they are not gonna have a 7pm and 9pm showing, now it is just 7pm and that is it. 2 movies, one showtime and that is all. And the movies there are not really worth it. TMNT or Lets Be Cops?

.....Well fuck.

Hey, at least you have a movie theater there. The closest one to me is over an hour's drive from here.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 08-31-2014

Am I the only one who is sick of seeing most adult comedies 'feel' the same thing over and over again? Just seeing the trailer for 'Lets Be Cops' just made me disgusted on how stupid adult comedies are being produced nowadays.

RE: At the Movies! - GameWizard001 - 08-31-2014

(08-31-2014, 06:06 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Hey, at least you have a movie theater there. The closest one to me is over an hour's drive from here.

True, but might not last for very long. You can't make much money with two screens and only one showtime. Not unless you can somehow show two movies on one screen so you can have four movies playing. Or raise the prices high enough to make it cost effective, tickets and concession prices.

RE: At the Movies! - Hexadecimal - 08-31-2014

I'm so pissed this never got a region 1 DVD release. I hope I can catch it again on IFC during October.

RE: At the Movies! - Hexadecimal - 08-31-2014

I watched Splice. I feel icky now ><

RE: At the Movies! - GameWizard001 - 08-31-2014

(08-31-2014, 05:16 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I watched Splice. I feel icky now ><

What you didn't like the father/daugher (who is also the most horrific genetic abomination ever conceived by man who is also a little cute at first till it turns dude and goes after mommy-dearest) moment?

On a side note, I like the Eggman/Wrecking Ball/Miley Cyrus pic you have. It's silly in a good way, :)