VGFacts
At the Movies! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: At the Movies! (/thread-14.html)

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 04-10-2016

(04-09-2016, 11:59 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Guess what I just watched.

What did you think of it dude?

RE: At the Movies! - Psychospacecow - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 12:11 AM)CLXcool Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 11:59 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Guess what I just watched.

What did you think of it dude?

Its clearly taking a lot of reference from some of the original films which could be a good jumping point for the series from here. Overall, I enjoyed it.

[Image: tumblr_o4fvrm9hhz1trwxuqo1_500.gif]

RE: At the Movies! - gamemaster1991 - 04-19-2016

I know I'm pretty much going to be the only person who is going to have any interest in this but here we go.

The first official picture of the new Power Rangers reboot has been released. The picture shows Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa.

[Image: rita2-179593.jpg]

I wanted to hear the thoughts of the forum. I've looked at this a number of times, and at first I didn't like the redesign, but the more I think about it, the more it grows on me. It looks like they were going with a more serpent/reptile/dragon look. If I'm correct, their going to make the movie have elements of the Green With Evil story arc, which would mean having the evil green Dragon Ranger, so their probably trying to tie them both together.

I still don't like the redesign that much (it looks like it should be Scorpina's redesign if they made it yellow, plus some people have made comparisons to Mele/Camille from Gekirangers/Jungle Fury), but it has grown on me. I want to know is she is going to have a serpent staff to go with the reptilian design.

RE: At the Movies! - SamuraiGaiden - 04-20-2016

I don't like it. The wife and I agreed, she looks more like a female Reptile from Mortal Kombat than Rita Repulsa. =/

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 04-20-2016

Who's gonna see the rachet and clank movie?

RE: At the Movies! - Kakariko Kid - 04-25-2016

(04-19-2016, 10:26 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I know I'm pretty much going to be the only person who is going to have any interest in this but here we go.

The first official picture of the new Power Rangers reboot has been released. The picture shows Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa.

[Image: rita2-179593.jpg]

I wanted to hear the thoughts of the forum. I've looked at this a number of times, and at first I didn't like the redesign, but the more I think about it, the more it grows on me. It looks like they were going with a more serpent/reptile/dragon look. If I'm correct, their going to make the movie have elements of the Green With Evil story arc, which would mean having the evil green Dragon Ranger, so their probably trying to tie them both together.

I still don't like the redesign that much (it looks like it should be Scorpina's redesign if they made it yellow, plus some people have made comparisons to Mele/Camille from Gekirangers/Jungle Fury), but it has grown on me. I want to know is she is going to have a serpent staff to go with the reptilian design.

I kinda like it. I want to see it.

(04-20-2016, 10:56 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Who's gonna see the rachet and clank movie?

I want to see it. I still haven't played any of the games yet. At least I will not be able to compare the movie to how well it goes with the game series.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 04-25-2016

Good news is, I might be able to see Rachet and Clank this upcoming Friday if I play my cards right.

RE: At the Movies! - Psychospacecow - 05-02-2016

Watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit again today. It used to scare me. Not so much anymore.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 08:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit again today. It used to scare me. Not so much anymore.

I have a hard time watching that now since it sort of feels 'ruined' to me.

RE: At the Movies! - Psychospacecow - 05-02-2016

Why do you say that? Lost the allure of its first viewing?

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 05-02-2016

Lets just say some of my family's actions can't be forgiven since I can't look at the movie without being reminded of their actions that annoyed me.

RE: At the Movies! - SamuraiGaiden - 05-02-2016

That sucks. Always crappy when you mentally associate bad behavior of someone else with a movie you saw, especially if its a movie you liked.
I know a guy who really liked an old movie (I do not immediately recall what movie it was, now that I think about it) and they were showing an old movie matinee thing in the middle of the day, showcasing that movie, in the local theater. He took half a day off work just to go see it, but some drunk prick kept yelling weird comments in the theater and ruined the viewing of the movie for him. Now every time he sees that movie he remembers the drunk idiot and gets pissed off.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 05-03-2016

Saw the Ratchet and Clank movie today. I guess the only downside was the fact I was the only one in the theater seeing it. I had a blast seeing it.

RE: At the Movies! - gamemaster1991 - 05-04-2016

Just got done watching the Force Awakens. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be despite Kylo Ren being a little bitch and Rey not deciding if she wants to be a proactive protagonist or someone who sits in the same spot for 20 (give or take) years for people who are not coming back to her (They have not come back in the last however long and they left you with the lest trustworthy person in the galaxy. They are not coming back for your sorry ass).

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 05-04-2016

I'm sort of curious. Has anyone on here seen the jungle book? Not the old one from the 60s, i'm talking about the modern day remake that came out. I heard that its more true to the book that it was based off of.