VGFacts
At the Movies! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: At the Movies! (/thread-14.html)

RE: At the Movies! - Kakariko Kid - 11-19-2016

I watched Trolls with my younger daughter. My daughter enjoyed it and I chuckled a few times. The Cloud Dude was my favorite character and he only got 3-4 minutes of screen time. It's a real "feel good movie" for children.

Verdict: wait until you can rent it

RE: At the Movies! - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 11-24-2016

Han Solo Movie Will Be a Western, Says Kathleen Kennedy

Legendary Acquires Frank Herbert’s Classic Sci-Fi Novel ‘Dune’ For Film And TV

RE: At the Movies! - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 11-25-2016

Yooooo!

EDIT: Before anyone starts asking, yes, they made Kong bigger so he could fight Godzilla.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 11-25-2016

Without spoiling. Who saw Moana?

RE: At the Movies! - tatochypz - 11-26-2016

(11-25-2016, 08:59 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Without spoiling. Who saw Moana?
I might see it tonight.

RE: At the Movies! - Hexadecimal - 11-26-2016

Hopefully since it's Disney Moana will be here for awhile. I don't think I'll have time to see it until around mid December. Still sad I miss out on Kubo :C

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 03:31 PM)retr0pia75 Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 08:59 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Without spoiling. Who saw Moana?
I might see it tonight.
Let me know how that is, along with the short that's attached to it. I might see it next week.

RE: At the Movies! - Boyobmas - 11-27-2016

Just got back from seeing Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and I have to say it was actually great.
Glad it's trying to be it's own thing rather than another Harry Potter film. Can't really say anything else without spoiling it.
Go see it if it looks interesting to you.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 11-28-2016

^ I think I'll read the book first before checking out the film.

RE: At the Movies! - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 09:16 PM)CLXcool Wrote: ^ I think I'll read the book first before checking out the film.

I don't know if the book will have too many ties to the film, it's just a encyclopedia-like compendium of magical beasts.

RE: At the Movies! - Boyobmas - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 10:10 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 09:16 PM)CLXcool Wrote: ^ I think I'll read the book first before checking out the film.

I don't know if the book will have too many ties to the film, it's just a encyclopedia-like compendium of magical beasts.

The film is about the author of the book, Newt Scamander. And other than a few lines of dialouge refrencing the book they are two completley different entities.

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 11-30-2016

Saw Moana in 3D last night. I was planning on seeing it on the 2D showing, but due to weather issues, my transportation was delayed. The short film that played before it was fun, but the real fun was watching Moana. This may be a better movie than Frozen. It took what I had problems with Frozen, and fixed those said problems by focusing on the characters and story more. Also. Stay after the credits. Something funny happens.

RE: At the Movies! - Berry - 12-05-2016

Look, I know and you know that this is going to be a terrible film put out by the terror entity known as Micheal Bay, but I have to give credit where credit is due, this trailer is pretty damn good.

Now lets place bets on which one of the ladies from the trailer will be paraded around as a sex object. Come on, I want some names!

RE: At the Movies! - CLXcool - 12-06-2016

Oh for fucks sake. Another orgasm from him to show off special effects?

RE: At the Movies! - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-09-2016

It's official guys: Spiderman is here, where he belongs to....