VGFacts
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel (/thread-1422.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - Psychospacecow - 04-30-2014

Main thing is getting stuff on the channel. Its not my first priority atm but if I can spare some time from other things, I'll get some content on there soon enough as well. Easy stuff for me is YGO, but I guess we shall see.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - TheTrueBoss997 - 05-02-2014

All I need is for my video is Persona 4 footage and it's done. I've done the script and the lines are there. Thing is I can't find my capture card and it doesn't feel right stealing footage from other videos...

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - Psychospacecow - 05-10-2014

Got something on there.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - Arjahn - 05-14-2014

I recorded a bunch of DayZ shenanigans with MassDistraction earlier, so I'll probably edit and upload that at some point.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - BumblebeeCody - 05-22-2014

Will add some stuff later. Cool to see people still using it. Still haven't had enough time to get a podcast time down yet.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - BumblebeeCody - 05-26-2014

I made my contribution. I guess I'll add something simple like ranked sets to P.A.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - PixelXenoKing - 05-27-2014

Is it still too late to join the channel. I have experience with youtube videos on my youtube channel I have 30,000+ video views in all my vids put together I have like 23 videos

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - BumblebeeCody - 06-01-2014

(05-27-2014, 08:43 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Is it still too late to join the channel. I have experience with youtube videos on my youtube channel I have 30,000+ video views in all my vids put together I have like 23 videos

I'd say ask Gamemaster since he put it all together.
Question, do you all have a YouTube/Google account therefore, the ability to join a Google hangout?

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-01-2014

I do have a Google/YT account, yes.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - gamemaster1991 - 06-01-2014

(06-01-2014, 07:43 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 08:43 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Is it still too late to join the channel. I have experience with youtube videos on my youtube channel I have 30,000+ video views in all my vids put together I have like 23 videos

I'd say ask Gamemaster since he put it all together.
Question, do you all have a YouTube/Google account therefore, the ability to join a Google hangout?

Pixel: I think it's a little early to add more people to the group, but I'll look at some of your videos and think about it.

Cody: That sounds like a good idea. I've never done it so I'm not sure if it's better than Skipe.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - Psychospacecow - 06-01-2014

We're not really active enough to say no I think.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - BumblebeeCody - 06-05-2014

Cool. Is Saturday evening a good day for people? I'm thinking of starting a Google Hangout. Sunday Evening. What times are good?

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - Psychospacecow - 06-05-2014

Saturday sounds good but I might have something going then.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - Mass Distraction - 06-05-2014

I will be at a friend's party on Saturday. Sunday is a little so and so since I will have to go to work in the night.

RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - frankfrost2 - 06-05-2014

(06-05-2014, 04:46 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Cool. Is Saturday evening a good day for people? I'm thinking of starting a Google Hangout. Sunday Evening. What times are good?

A google hangout?