VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-08-2014

(07-07-2014, 02:41 AM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(07-06-2014, 11:28 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Thinking about getting Tomadachi Life. Would anyone mind if I made Miis of them and put you in my town? I thought it could be pretty amusing.

For sure.
Get my good side when you make me:
[Image: MeMyselfAndI.jpg]

Ohhh yea....

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 07-08-2014

I've been playing Ratchet and Clank Going Commando HD a lot the last two days. I want to make my younger self proud and get all of the Platinum trophies in the original trilogy. Getting all of the weapons fully upgraded takes a long time and a lot of bolts though, it's definitely testing my patience.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 07-08-2014

Still playing MGS: Peace Walker. Apparently there are 4 Chapters with the story that starts the game off, there are credits but there are 5 Chapters all together. However the only way to get the missions for the final chapter in this game is to play some of the extra missions to trigger the main missions. Which are all the same, a guy you have locked up keeps escaping and you have to track him down a bunch of times with him giving a Scooby Doo/Inspector Gadget villain shout. He might as well have shouted "I would have gotten away with it too!" or "Curses, foiled again."

I already kinda know what is going on from playing Ground Zeroes which had major spoilers but I was already too far into it to stop and play this game first, but still this is stupid how they set this up. Do a bunch of side missions to get the last bits of the story left over to track down a "moustache twirling" villain who doesn't even have a moustache.

This is more of a vent than just a chat but this really irks me the way they set this game up for the ending.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 07-08-2014

Oh god, I'm at the same part in Peace Walker. I think I've done 3 of those missions so far, and I absolutely hate that this is how you have to unlock the rest of the story. On top of that, I also need to finish building Metal Gear Zeke. I almost feel like I did something wrong and it should be built by now.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 07-08-2014

Just finished Wolf Among Us episode 5 and I gotta say one thing:

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 07-08-2014

Someone was selling a new wireless internet adapter for the 360 on eBay for only $40 so I snagged it. Can't wait to play Skullgirls finally and get my Adachi for the new P4 Arena game. Oh! And I can also achieve the final "Level of Awesomeness" in Rayman Legends since I can access the challengers now.

Gotta see if anyone is still around online for Brutal Legend for some Stage Battles. I want to try using the Drowned Doom with Ophelia.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 07-08-2014

(07-08-2014, 08:24 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: Oh god, I'm at the same part in Peace Walker. I think I've done 3 of those missions so far, and I absolutely hate that this is how you have to unlock the rest of the story. On top of that, I also need to finish building Metal Gear Zeke. I almost feel like I did something wrong and it should be built by now.

Yeah had to look it up I was getting so frustrated.

I also just got done beating it so now I can play Ground Zeroes again and have it make a bit more sense now that I have a better context for the emotions running high in that game with Miller and some other characters.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-09-2014

So, with a little work, combining the joystick of a third part Wii nunchuck and two broken gamecube controllers, I have made a new gamecube controller that works just like new! That red, silver and orange coloring... Mmmmmm....
[Image: IMG_20140709_075854_zpse2f7160b.jpg]

I might be slightly proud of this accomplishment.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - RyeoNox - 07-09-2014

Just finished the final episode for The Wolf Among Us. I was like 'okay, this is a nice ending' until telltale decide to blow my mind away again at the final 10 seconds. Well done, well done indeed.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 07-09-2014

There's one thing that really bugged me about the latest Wolf Among Us.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - PixelXenoKing - 07-09-2014

Thanks to steam's trading card thing I was able to craft a Garry's Mod badge twice which got me 75% off coupons for a game called enclave, Enclave looks cool and the cool part is the game is $5 alone so with my 75% coupon im going to get this game. I also got 75% off a duke nukem 3D megaton edition. So thanks to the trading cards I will getting enclave

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 07-09-2014

I must either be a really good brother, I really like to torture my self or both. I was checking on Amazon for a gift for my brother for his birthday in about two weeks, and decided to check on how much a dreamcast would cost. A used, well kept Dreamcast cost $30 (give or take), which is just about all I have in gift cards. So it's coming down to spending all my money on a Dreamcast and a copy of Prince of Persia 3D or getting my brother DoA5:Complete (or what ever subtitle it has).

Man........ I hate being a good person. PoP3D can wait.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 07-09-2014

(07-08-2014, 11:16 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Someone was selling a new wireless internet adapter for the 360 on eBay for only $40 so I snagged it. Can't wait to play Skullgirls finally and get my Adachi for the new P4 Arena game. Oh! And I can also achieve the final "Level of Awesomeness" in Rayman Legends since I can access the challengers now.

Gotta see if anyone is still around online for Brutal Legend for some Stage Battles. I want to try using the Drowned Doom with Ophelia.

Last time, I checked. Nope :(

(07-09-2014, 08:23 AM)RyeoNox Wrote: Just finished the final episode for The Wolf Among Us. I was like 'okay, this is a nice ending' until telltale decide to blow my mind away again at the final 10 seconds. Well done, well done indeed.

I'm still off about the ending. Episode overall just felt underwhelming. Though I'm browsing forums on what other choices people made and what they thought of the ending.

(07-09-2014, 07:11 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: So, with a little work, combining the joystick of a third part Wii nunchuck and two broken gamecube controllers, I have made a new gamecube controller that works just like new! That red, silver and orange coloring... Mmmmmm....
[Image: IMG_20140709_075854_zpse2f7160b.jpg]

I might be slightly proud of this accomplishment.

Good stuff :D

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 07-09-2014

A few hours spent in Tokyo Jungle. Man, that game is brutal. Yet, so addicting.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 07-09-2014

http://imgur.com/a/k6oge?gallery
Steam tour pics