VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 07-29-2014

That's really impressive man. My modded game has a lot more Shrek in it.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - ClaudX - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 09:25 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: That's really impressive man. My modded game has a lot more Shrek in it.
Shrek is love...

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 07-30-2014

To give you guys an idea, my mod list for l4d2.

Lee Everett for Louis
Elizabeth for Zoey
High-Tex AK74 for AK47
Tali'Zorah for Rochelle
Urdnot Wrex for Coach
Shrek Tank that plays the Smash Mouth song for music
Ash from Evil Dead as Nick
Team Health Counter
Attack on Titan Tank Theme (not currently using)
Attack On Titan Zoey (gives her one of the jackets, not currently in use)
Night Vision Flashlight
Improved Bots
Gollum noises for Jocket
advanced particle effects
Pump Shotgun replaced with a Remington 870
Golf Club as Dr. House's cane
Military Sniper is SR-25
M16 is an HK416
The Soda box is Nuka Cola
The Molotovs are Sunset Sasparilla
Painpills are buffout
Silenced SMG is a P90
Machete is a keyblade
Rochelle is Juliet Sterling (not currently in use)
Ellis is Daryl Dixon

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 07-30-2014

Some leaked Halo footage.

Lookin' good.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 07-31-2014

Some days I wonder why no one gives me money, and than days like today happen. 11 items ordered off of amazon. Granted, 4 of those are presents for my niece and brother's birthday but still, $30 (give or take) on mostly video games. I think I may have a problem.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - RyeoNox - 07-31-2014

After finishing EP4 for TWD S2, I ended up hating everyone. If there could be only 1 survivor for this season, I want it to be Mike. He's funny as hell.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 07-31-2014

@Retrolinkx
Can't say I'm liking this critical condition thing but your tips are handy. Thanks.
Question, do side-quests mean anything? Do they give you anything meaningful?

Also:
[Image: VashyronDance.gif]
....this game

(07-31-2014, 07:21 AM)RyeoNox Wrote: After finishing EP4 for TWD S2, I ended up hating everyone. If there could be only 1 survivor for this season, I want it to be Mike. He's funny as hell.

Yeah, he's fine but honestly, I never noticed him until Episode 3 when he actually had a presence.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 07:21 AM)RyeoNox Wrote: After finishing EP4 for TWD S2, I ended up hating everyone. If there could be only 1 survivor for this season, I want it to be Mike. He's funny as hell.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 12:17 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Some days I wonder why no one gives me money, and than days like today happen. 11 items ordered off of amazon. Granted, 4 of those are presents for my niece and brother's birthday but still, $30 (give or take) on mostly video games. I think I may have a problem.

I'm in the same boat. I have several items pre-ordered off Amazon right now but if they were available there is a very small chance I wouldn't have bought them all at once, although it would have been more than $30.

Thankfully all 4 games come about a month apart from each other so I can save money that way.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 07-31-2014

So I tried out PlayStation Now on my PS4. Me and PixelXenoKing rented Twisted Metal for 4 hours because we had $3.98 in our wallet. I actually like it, I had my doubt's that the streaming was gonna be bad but it actually played really well. We just rented and played right away. We had one random error which stopped the whole game but other than that we enjoyed it. The only thing I'm kind of on edge though is the prices. I think the 7 day rentals are the only reasonable prices and I really hope they do implant a subscription into it. Other than that I had a great experience with it and I'm hoping for the full thing to come out so I can play PS3 games on my Vita.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 02:47 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: @Retrolinkx
Can't say I'm liking this critical condition thing but your tips are handy. Thanks.
Question, do side-quests mean anything? Do they give you anything meaningful?

They give you interesting items such as attachments that you can't find anywhere else or are expensive at the time. In the end if you do all the quests you get 90 Gamerscore.

I'd say do them, they're handy for leveling up characters and can be useful for money and such.

Also, in other news. Made a workshop mod for L4D2, nothing fancy but it changed the concert music in Dark Carn to Jet Set Radio music. Thought it was a nice touch, so far 4 subs so that's nice.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-31-2014

Played Mario Party today with some friends. And... I got 9 stars in a 15 turn match. Second and third place both got 2... For some odd reason, nobody wanted to try a second go. That's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess.
That RNG though.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 08-01-2014

I feel happy that I found someone to make this based off this.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 08-02-2014

They just showed the finals of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Nordic Championship live on public television. 'Twas cool. eSports sure seem to be catching wind.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 08-02-2014

Yaaay! Found someone to make a Teensie Rayman plush for me! I can't wait to see her! If they do a good job I'll totally hit them up for more! There's so many cute Teensie designs!