VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - PixelXenoKing - 08-09-2014

I really want to get myself a PS Vita but not many games that seek my interest but I'll probably end up playing it more than my 3DS anyways since I hardly even use my 3DS.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 08-11-2014

I have now decided that Sam B from Dead Island is the best character in any game. Ever. Forever.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 08-12-2014

(08-11-2014, 07:06 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I have now decided that Sam B from Dead Island is the best character in any game. Ever. Forever.

Who do you voodoo, bitch!?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 08-12-2014

I'm getting Payday 2. Its 50% off. What DLC should I get?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 01:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I'm getting Payday 2. Its 50% off. What DLC should I get?

Armored Transport and Big Bank if you want more heisting. If you want more guns and stuff than the Gage Weapon packs. At half off I'd say they're at a fair price.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - PixelXenoKing - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 01:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I'm getting Payday 2. Its 50% off. What DLC should I get?

Sniper pack if you want to be a god that can crush anything in less then 3 bullets.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 08-13-2014

Ugh, the Steam Workshop is so retarded.

Whenever I try to upload my .vpk file it seems to delete itself in the workshop and contain nothing in it's files.

I don't even know anymore, no one can help me with this either.

;_;

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 08-13-2014

So, who around here plays Payday? I forgot because its been a while but this one is a lot more difficult than the first one and I'd appreciate the standing force of power that bigger guns bring.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 08-14-2014

I now own a 3DS XL, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon X, and Bravely Default. Got them from a friend that needed some money and offered me.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 08-15-2014

Well Devil May Cry 3 is actually alright, kinda fun to play compared to the first and second one.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - PixelXenoKing - 08-15-2014

Bought myself The first and second max payne games off steam because they were on sale. Still got $0.77 in my account. I never knew $3.76 can buy me so much games on steam

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 08-15-2014

(Skip to 2 minutes unless you want to hear him talk)

30 minutes of some idiot play Halo 2 Remastered.

Seriously, he's good at 1v1's but he hardly checks the map and is slow to do a lot of things.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 08-15-2014

So...
My Sega Genesis died today...
So I ordered another off Ebay today... WITH A SEGA CD ATTACHMENT!!! I'm very angry at the Genesis dying, but it'll be awesome to have a Sega CD. I'll be keeping a look out for Pier Solar and The Great Architects now.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 08-16-2014

^

You sure it's dead? Have you tried opening it and cleaning it/trying to fix it?

There are tons of guides online.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 08-16-2014

I've tried messing with it. The port for video output has finally gone, and it's been going for a while. Many cleanings have occurred, but it's just finally reached a point that it's no longer sending out video. The fault isn't with my S-Video of Av cable inputs on the TV either (I've tried both) and have tried to get it to work on multiple TVs. Video will come in every now and then with a horrible purple overtone, then blip out again after a few seconds. At first, I just thought the issue was with my AV cables, but I got another set of new AV cables and pulled out my old S-Video cables, but the problem persists.
Edit: But I got a really awesome deal on this Sega Genesis/CD combo. It was only about $30 more than paying for a Genesis on it's own. I paid less for both together than what you normally would for the SEGA CD by itself. So, if I could get my old Genesis to work again, I'm not sure it would be worth it anyway at this point.