VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 06-10-2014

That is fantastic. I definitely think you should try and replace his head with Phoenix.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 06-10-2014

I watched Pat and Liam play about an hour of Drakengard 3. It's one of those games that seems like it's so bad it would actually be really fun.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 07:10 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Thinking of changing my Steam Avatar to this.

[Image: Steam.png]

Took me around 40 minutes to do, thinking of changing Bobby's face to a large Sprite of Phoenix Smiling, but I'd want to know if you guys think it's good.

Same expression right?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 06-11-2014

Club Nintendo sure is quick to send a replacement if your reward goes missing in the mail. Had that happen with my Animal Crossing poster and they sent me a new one no problem. Thankfully this one made it to me just fine!

Part of the reason why I love Nintendo so much is because they've always been so nice to me the few times I've had a problem.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - PixelXenoKing - 06-11-2014

Signed up for the Battlefield Hardline beta for PS4. If I knew hardline was coming out I would of skipped BF4 and just get hardline

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 06-11-2014

So a DOTA 2 player got robbed while live streaming on Twitch. The video below shows the moment it happened. She is okay now but that must of been a bit scary to see live.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 06-11-2014

I just bought Wolfenstein: The New Order for the PS4 and South Park: The Stick of Truth. Both I have no idea really what to expect from these games. South Park I've at least seen some of the hype built up for it so that I at least know I'm gonna be at least mildly entertained which I think will make it worth it.

But Wolfenstein is that wild card. I've never played the series but I've played Doom before, I've played Serious Sam and Killzone so I know what type of shooting game I'm gonna get into but will I enjoy it like I've done in some of those others is the real question....meh.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 06-11-2014

I am so close to beating MGS3 with my cousin, but right near the end he wanted to play Zombies and I had to stop. I never want to stop because it's such a great game.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 06-11-2014

Do you mean near The End, as in the boss, or the end of the game?

(06-11-2014, 06:17 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Do you mean near The End, as in the boss, or the end of the game?

As in the end of the game. We just got to the motorcycle portion.

(06-11-2014, 06:22 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 06:17 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Do you mean near The End, as in the boss, or the end of the game?

You pretty much have like 3 things left to do then. Have you played the game before, do you know how it ends?

(06-11-2014, 06:34 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 06:22 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:

You pretty much have like 3 things left to do then. Have you played the game before, do you know how it ends?

Yeah, I've beaten twice before on the 3DS. I can't wait to be awkwardly sad while my cousin will probably say something "Can we skip this cutscene?" and just generally not understand the theme.
But it's a lot of fun, I like doing this with him.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 06-11-2014

Anyone play or willing to play Hearthstone?

(06-10-2014, 09:36 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I watched Pat and Liam play about an hour of Drakengard 3. It's one of those games that seems like it's so bad it would actually be really fun.

Just got done watching that and yeah it is bad enough to be fun. I even remember playing the first Drakengard game on the PS2 and that game was messed up for what they put in it....not as messed up as what I just saw in the last 10 minutes of the game but got pretty close.

I'm almost tempted to buy it but I just spent my splurging money on Wolfenstein and South Park so maybe next paycheck I'll think about getting that.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 06-12-2014

At first I was excited for a new Morrigan figure. Then she got painted.

[Image: OhnoRaptors1402571013.jpeg]

...That face and eyes are just blech. Why does Capcom want all their merchandise to look so horrible?

[Image: popcultureshock_-_streetfighter_-_chun-li_change.jpg]

On the left is they way Pop Culture Shock wanted it. On the right are the changes they were forced to make.