VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Carlos - 08-22-2014

(08-20-2014, 09:28 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: So, my Sega CD came in. I had bought it off Ebay. The guy also sent me a game and two controllers, which was NOT in the description. So that's really awesome. The thing also works great.

May I ask what game you got?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 08-23-2014

I have Sonic CD and some formula 1 game that came with the Sega CD.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 08-23-2014

All I'm doing now is farming red orbs in the 5th secret mission. I worked out you get 120000 orbs an hour, and I'm not sure if I should actually farm there for an hour and get that many orbs.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Carlos - 08-23-2014

Made a new goal for myself. Complete all achievements in Super Smash Bros Brawl before Super Smash Bros 4 is released.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - PixelXenoKing - 08-24-2014

PSN got DDosed some 9 year old must of done it because the dude posted pictures of him/her hacking psn and is now just praising xbox and PC. Its funny because I've been signed in PSN from my VITA the whole day I just cant sign in when it comes to PS3 or PS4 but it does not bug me and Im not the only one. I've been playing SfxT on vita all day since 10:00 am and I've found people on ranked matches all day.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 08-25-2014

So, basically, the person posted incriminating evidence of his doings for everyone to see. Online. With his/her face shown. A perfect crime, this is not.

EDIT: I just checked the situation online, it seems that PSN wasn't the only victim. XBL, battle.net, LoL servers and Path of Exile servers have been down too.

In the light of this, it seems that the person posting those pictures was just trying to take the credit of the deed without knowing the full story themselves.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - G-Haven - 08-25-2014

Heard rumors that the LizardSquad dude claiming the DDOS had apparently grounded a flight with a bomb threat as well, so the FBI is now involved.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 08-25-2014

The plot thickens.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 05:39 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: So, basically, the person posted incriminating evidence of his doings for everyone to see. Online. With his/her face shown. A perfect crime, this is not.

It's like when you're in school/out in public etc and you see the sign "Taz Kelly wuz ere 15/08/2014 an luvin it"
It's like wow cool, you've told me what your name is and when you decided to be a dick. Heck, why not leave a calling card too.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 08-25-2014

Just found out how to make around 22000+ orbs in DMC3 very easily in under 5 minutes.

Much better than 1500 in one minute, which amounts to 15000 in 5 minutes or so.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - PixelXenoKing - 08-25-2014

Finally beat Weevil Underwood in Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels. I remember being god at the previous game Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on X360 just finishing every online player and boss and now it took 8 tries for me to beat weevil actually feels good to be a scrub again.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 08-25-2014

^

Remember, Justi Break is OP and should be used all the time.

I can't tell you how many times that card got me out of retarded situations where the opponent had a field full of 5000+ atk monsters while I had Flamvell Guard on the field.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 08-26-2014

or you could go with an archetype. Lightsworn for auto-run. Blackwings if they got the recent support in there. If not, then I'd say go with a raccoon, fire fist, or mermail build.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 08-26-2014

So... I just found out there was a Game Boy Color port of the horrid Daikatana game...
I'm not sure what to think of this...

What's bad is it look fun, compared to the piece of crap that was the PC/N64 FPS...

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 08-26-2014

Infamous: First Light is out today. I have enough left over in my PSN wallet and I decide to go buy it and download it. It's too bad the game released during scheduled maintenance. God damnit. I hate waiting.

Apparently "Down for maintenance" actually means "We're still getting DDoS'ed lol." Now excuse me, while I go curl into a ball and lose my sanity.