VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 11:22 AM)RyeoNox Wrote: I just died on level 80 on bloody palace in DMC4. I just can't grab Credo's spear at the right timing. Ughhh

Nero I guess? If so, it's later than you think.

(09-15-2014, 03:33 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I played TF2 with others from here before. It was pretty fun, but I suck at tf2 and I don't have it installed currently. I would totally be down to play it with you guys, though.

I have TF2 too so I'll join.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 09-15-2014

Just got a Wii U with New Super Mario Bros U and Mario Kart 8, I really liked the system and just pre ordered Hyrule Warriors, I play Mario Kart with anyone if they want.

(09-15-2014, 07:45 AM)Carlos Wrote: Well, I got to play TF2 with Arjahn on Steam. Why don't we all do that sometime?

I play TF2, it's a been awhile so I'll be rusty.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 09-15-2014

Might be worth it if we can turn out a time where everyone's available. Maybe I'll actually play a TF match with a team for once. lol

All things considered though, skype with that and then we get aw yiss

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 09-15-2014

(09-13-2014, 11:05 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: This is one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SpotSound-mascotte-Rayman-beroemde-video-game-personage-/221547493598?pt=NL_Herenkleding&hash=item33954278de
Speaking of Rayman, I bought Rayman Origins for the 3DS today. Good game so far.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Carlos - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 05:34 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Might be worth it if we can turn out a time where everyone's available. Maybe I'll actually play a TF match with a team for once. lol

All things considered though, skype with that and then we get aw yiss

And I know exactly how we'll celebrate that.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 09-17-2014

I appreciate it when parents try to learn your interests, but it can kinda be funny at the same time.

So I bought this Dragon's Crown figure and have her kind of high up at the moment:

[Image: FIGURE-003848.jpg]

My mom saw her and said "That's a really nice figure of Link!"

I have no Link figures, so I was confused, and had to ask what she was talking about.

"That's Link from those Zelda games, right?"

Me: "No. That's Elf from Dragon's Crown."

Her: "Oh. Well he looks like him, right?"

...I'm worried about her eyesight.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 09-17-2014

Still pondering whether to continue to play Dragons Crown.

Have it on the Vita, played a bit and it was nice but if it's just another go right, do this, get strong then I may pass.

Sides, my Vita is out of commission cause the god damn charger is fucking shit and died again so I need to buy a new one.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 03:55 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I appreciate it when parents try to learn your interests, but it can kinda be funny at the same time.

So I bought this Dragon's Crown figure and have her kind of high up at the moment:

[Image: FIGURE-003848.jpg]

My mom saw her and said "That's a really nice figure of Link!"

I have no Link figures, so I was confused, and had to ask what she was talking about.

"That's Link from those Zelda games, right?"

Me: "No. That's Elf from Dragon's Crown."

Her: "Oh. Well he looks like him, right?"

...I'm worried about her eyesight.

I would just take it as a nice attempt at trying to relate to you despite her having mis-referenced the character. Just one of those stereotypical "parents not understanding kids/kids not understanding parents" moments.

Also cool figure. :)

(09-17-2014, 03:58 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Still pondering whether to continue to play Dragons Crown.

Have it on the Vita, played a bit and it was nice but if it's just another go right, do this, get strong then I may pass.

Sides, my Vita is out of commission cause the god damn charger is fucking shit and died again so I need to buy a new one.

It's a fun little time killer. Like, you don't have the time to really sit down and get into a game so you just beat a dungeon or two and then be done for the day.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 09-17-2014

I showed my mom your post and she said that she would have thought the same thing only she probbly would have called him Zelda or that green fairy guy.

I just really thought it was obvious the character is female, that's all. I guess I shouldn't make assumptions like that since I was already familiar with the franchise when I bought her.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 09-17-2014

To be fair, Link is pretty feminine.

(09-17-2014, 07:45 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: To be fair, Link is pretty feminine.

Now, yeah. She knows the blocky N64 version before he got his pretty boy look along with the graphics improvement of later systems. I played OOT a lot and that's where she first saw him.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 09-18-2014

(09-17-2014, 07:45 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: To be fair, Link is pretty feminine.
I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself...

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 09-18-2014

(09-17-2014, 07:31 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I showed my mom your post and she said that she would have thought the same thing only she probbly would have called him Zelda or that green fairy guy.

In Zelda you play as Zelda and in Metroid you play as Metroid.