VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Kakariko Kid - 10-19-2014

Stuff I've made goofing around on Minecraft with my daughter.
[Image: 1413770272837_882105426.jpg]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 09:00 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Stuff I've made goofing around on Minecraft with my daughter.
[Image: 1413770272837_882105426.jpg]

Can you can post a bigger image? It looks like it's really cool, but I can't fully appreciate it at this size. 

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Kakariko Kid - 10-19-2014

This is about the best I could do with just taking a picture on the tv. I moved Steve to try to get a better view of the two Links, Zelda's head, Mario and Peach.
[Image: 20141019_223230.jpg]

I would have backed out and got their entire bodies, but the picture would have been less focused. The bottom of the sprites were on top of a building that sheltered farm animals.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Takahashi2212 - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 09:26 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: This is about the best I could do with just taking a picture on the tv. I moved Steve to try to get a better view of the two Links, Zelda's head, Mario and Peach.
[Image: 20141019_223230.jpg]

I would have backed out and got their entire bodies, but the picture would have been less focused. The bottom of the sprites were on top of a building that sheltered farm animals.
Man, seeing sprite art in Minecraft takes me back to when I used to just spend hours in Creative Mode and just build sprites of my favorite characters.
Sadly, the computer that world was on got wiped, and all I have left are the screenshots I took of it.[Image: GamingIsland_zpsada8641c.png]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 10-20-2014

3rd stage done.

God Shannon was so hard to beat. I went to try and get a Strawberry for my health and then had to fight two more enemies AND THEN A DEMON who came out of out of them.

Man, don't know how I did it but still.

[Image: 3rd_stage.png]

Damn 18 continues, I'm getting better.

Did I do good Bumbleebee-senpai ;_;

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 10-21-2014

(10-20-2014, 06:03 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: 3rd stage done.

God Shannon was so hard to beat. I went to try and get a Strawberry for my health and then had to fight two more enemies AND THEN A DEMON who came out of out of them.

Man, don't know how I did it but still.

[Image: 3rd_stage.png]

Damn 18 continues, I'm getting better.

Did I do good Bumbleebee-senpai ;_;
[Image: TWMEXhR.gif]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 10-21-2014

Haha.

I just beat the dancing bridge stage.

Trust me, there were tons of spanking going on there.

and axe kicking

and charged punches

and pummeling

and I even fired an RPG at them

In other news, Just beat Azel, took around 5 tries and 15 minutes. I lucked out with a powerup that gave me more atk and took him out quickly after that, but still pretty good.

EDIT: Actually, here.

You wanted ass spanking, well here it is in glorious Webm format

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - JiraiyaSennin - 10-21-2014

Holy fuck! Yoshi's Island from Double Dash is going to be one of the new tracks in the Mario Kart 8 DLC. It even has the Double Dash music!!!

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 10-22-2014

Ahhh yeah, even tho I doubt anyone cares anymore and is probably getting sick of it. 4th stage done.

[Image: 4th_stage.png]

Not bad, fastest mission yet with the 2nd least deaths even when I fought Azel, you can see that in the Level 1's and 2's.

I'd post a webm of the fight but it's too long.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 10-22-2014

I just redeemed my free Steam version of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Having it will be a good enough excuse to replay it, or maybe I'll wait until Enemy Within goes on sale and buy that.

I think it's a funny coincidence, also, that I own the game on two platforms, yet payed for neither.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 10-23-2014

Yeah, I finally bought a Wii. Good price too.

Only reason I bought it though:
[Image: u6cFFlA.jpg]

Can't was already here.

Time to add some of you :)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 10-23-2014

^

I'm hoping mine comes tomorrow, gonna buy stuff to eat and drink to sustain myself while I play all day and night.

Best part about it is that it's a Friday and just before half term so I'll have nothing better to do than play it.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 10-23-2014

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

If you have an account, you can get Sid Meier's Civ Beyond Earth for $37. First pre-order I've ever done on steam through a 3rd party.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 10-23-2014

Beyond Earth Time!

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 10-24-2014

Bayonetta 2 hasn't come.

Sent several messages to Gameseek hoping they haven't fucked up like they did last time, but I hope I can call them soon and they can send it to me.

I haven't received a dispatched email so I assume something went wrong, I'm just hoping that it's sorted out soon.