VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 11-01-2014

(10-31-2014, 11:22 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: FINALLY! I'M SO EXCITED!

The 5 disc super special edition of The Cat Lady is available, and one of the discs is actually the game Downfall! It was only supposed to be 3 discs, but I guess they felt generous.

There was a code on Facebook to get 66% off shipping, so that was really nice! Once the currency was converted I only paid about $30 total! I think that's a super good deal!

Sweet!

Always feels good to get a good deal on something.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 11-01-2014

I'm downloading the Evolve alpha right now and I'm pretty excited to try it out. Hopefully it's as fun as it seems.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 09:34 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: I'm downloading the Evolve alpha right now and I'm pretty excited to try it out. Hopefully it's as fun as it seems.

I played it and got pretty bored. Mainly because I need friends to play with. Also, don't talk about any of the games content on the forum (small rule).

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 11-01-2014

I got disconnected from almost every Payday 2 game I joined and pretty much wasted an hour because it pays out with no experience ;_;

(11-01-2014, 12:45 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(11-01-2014, 09:34 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: I'm downloading the Evolve alpha right now and I'm pretty excited to try it out. Hopefully it's as fun as it seems.

I played it and got pretty bored. Mainly because I need friends to play with. Also, don't talk about any of the games content on the forum (small rule).

I haven't tried it yet, I'm just about to, but I don't have a group either so my hopes aren't very high.
And may I ask why I can't talk about the content? I'll respect the rule, I'm just curious.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 11-01-2014

... my little brother is using a picture of Ronald Reagan from my background in the 3DS face shooter game.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 11-01-2014

^

That's nothing.

I changed the background of my brothers computer to a picture of kojima.

and his phone background

and his vita background

and his steam profile picture

I also printed it out and put a picture of him in his wallet.

[Image: 2212312-hideo.jpg]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 09:30 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

That's nothing.

I changed the background of my brothers computer to a picture of kojima.

and his phone background

and his vita background

and his steam profile picture

I also printed it out and put a picture of him in his wallet.

[Image: 2212312-hideo.jpg]
[Image: ronald_reagan_the_liberator_by_sharpwriter-d7lmkqs.jpg]
in my case.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 11-02-2014

Somehow I beat Sturm on Advance Wars using the worst combination of CO's.

I looked online and it turned out I should've had Andy, Grit and Eagle, or Andy, Drake and Max to be able to effectively beat Sturm, but somehow I did it was Andy, Max and Sami.

No idea how I did it but with brute force I accumulated tons of troops to the middle of the field and repelled enemy invasion boosting other troops in the other two armies so that I could make a full scale assault on Sturm in the end. It took 23 days but damn it was fun.

I love the feeling Advance Wars gives you of making an army to effectively rout the enemy while underpowered and ill equipped or just by sneaking behind them and attack them from a poorly defended area.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 11-02-2014

Have you guys arranged to have any christmas styled avatars for anything yet? It's just round the corner.

I've already changed my Steam one and thinking of changing the one on this forum as well.

[Image: steam_christmas_2_low_png.png]

What do you think?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 11-02-2014

(11-01-2014, 01:15 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I got disconnected from almost every Payday 2 game I joined and pretty much wasted an hour because it pays out with no experience ;_;

(11-01-2014, 12:45 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:

I haven't tried it yet, I'm just about to, but I don't have a group either so my hopes aren't very high.
And may I ask why I can't talk about the content? I'll respect the rule, I'm just curious.
I thought there was an NDA. Nevermind.
If you're on Xbox One, feel free to send me an invite. 

(11-02-2014, 03:28 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Have you guys arranged to have any christmas styled avatars for anything yet? It's just round the corner.

I've already changed my Steam one and thinking of changing the one on this forum as well.

What do you think?
I've got mine ready.
[Image: walkthrough_013a.jpg]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 03:33 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(11-01-2014, 01:15 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I got disconnected from almost every Payday 2 game I joined and pretty much wasted an hour because it pays out with no experience ;_;

(11-01-2014, 12:45 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I played it and got pretty bored. Mainly because I need friends to play with. Also, don't talk about any of the games content on the forum (small rule).

I thought there was an NDA. Nevermind.
If you're on Xbox One, feel free to send me an invite. 
I'm pretty sure there's no NDA and I was playing on PC.
It was fun, I guess.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Kakariko Kid - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 03:28 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Have you guys arranged to have any christmas styled avatars for anything yet? It's just round the corner.

What do you think?

I think I found one!
[Image: Screenshot_2014_11_02_17_04_40.png]
picture sharing

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-02-2014

^
[Image: tumblr_n45buvHBe11t37ebho1_400.gif]

But, in all honesty, the only way I'll ever have a holiday themed avatar is if an admin gains the power to change my avatar for me. Then you all shall know that I did not go willingly.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Kakariko Kid - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 05:40 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: ^

But, in all honesty, the only way I'll ever have a holiday themed avatar is if an admin gains the power to change my avatar for me. Then you all shall know that I did not go willingly.

That's the reaction I was looking for. Haha!

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Berry - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 07:50 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 05:40 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: ^

But, in all honesty, the only way I'll ever have a holiday themed avatar is if an admin gains the power to change my avatar for me.  Then you all shall know that I did not go willingly.

That's the reaction I was looking for. Haha!

I don't know about you but I found it...

[Image: download_zps01dd69d9.jpg]