VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 11-07-2014

Hearthstone is getting a gnomes and goblin themed expansion pack.

[Image: 635509672613136924.png]
Isn't that just fantastic?
http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards?display=2&filter-set=101&filter-unreleased=1

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 11-07-2014

TBoI Rebirth is my new favorite game. 5/5. 10/10. 69/69. Game of the Year. Game of the Century.
I love it so hard!

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 11-08-2014

http://kotaku.com/every-class-in-overwatch-broken-down-1656107355?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow
I want to try this Overwatch game.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 11-09-2014

So I started playing Mass Effect and created a suave character who goes by the name of Felipe.
I think I'm getting the hand of this game.

[Image: YSmaRL1.jpg]
[Image: f9NCVqC.jpg]
[Image: i34QtE9.jpg]
[Image: 8x95P7Z.jpg]
[Image: iWHQfME.jpg]
[Image: zKSYvaS.jpg]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 11-09-2014

(11-09-2014, 05:22 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: So I started playing Mass Effect and created a suave character who goes by the name of Felipe.
I think I'm getting the hand of this game.

[Image: YSmaRL1.jpg]
[Image: f9NCVqC.jpg]
[Image: i34QtE9.jpg]
[Image: 8x95P7Z.jpg]
[Image: iWHQfME.jpg]
[Image: zKSYvaS.jpg]
Check' yer "calibrations" there are ya?

[Image: kMgZ9Ck.png]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 11-10-2014

In all reality, its kind of stupid and I probably won't end up doing it, but I'm tempted to make a chart comparing consoles to different firearms.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 11-10-2014

^

People do that all the time.

I think it usually goes something like the Wii being a Pistol, the Xbox and PS3 being Assault Rifles, and PC being a fully upgradable sniper rifle or whatever.

I made one for Red Dwarf characters a while back.

Daily reminder this game comes out tomorrow.

TOMORROW.

Fuck me. I didn't think Sega or whoever made this game could fuck up Sonic anymore but there we go.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 02:58 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

People do that all the time.

I think it usually goes something like the Wii being a Pistol, the Xbox and PS3 being Assault Rifles, and PC being a fully upgradable sniper rifle or whatever.

I made one for Red Dwarf characters a while back.

Too easy and baseless. I'm going to put some work into this and explain my reasoning. For instance, I would say something along the lines that the Wii is a A.U.G., as its inherent advantage appears as a gimmick to those that don't like it, the countries that do own it have tended to keep the first generation, and the difference between the first and current models isn't immediately obvious.

[Image: aug_s.jpg] A1 for reference.

[Image: 03442dac38.jpg]civilian A3 for reference.
Also worth noting, The two countries that predominately use the A.U.G. are Austria and Australia, who tend to get mixed up on name basis.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 05:08 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:

TOMORROW.

Fuck me. I didn't think Sega or whoever made this game could fuck up Sonic anymore but there we go.

Asides from Knuckles getting a pretty comprehensive mouth-party, I must say that's the most peaceful "oh crap they're attacking" music I've ever heard.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Berry - 11-10-2014

(11-10-2014, 05:08 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: [Typical Sonic Shiz]

TOMORROW.

So did the Ship thought it was in the wrong place because that was really quick invasion attack.

I'm just going to assume Sonic and co. are only there to collect their paychecks. But on serious matters, I think the lesson here is that Dignity doesn't pay the bills.

^

Well, the guy who did quality control fucked off like three weeks in, and the devs who made the game are all rejects from other gaming companies.

Hell, the game uses the god damn Cryengine instead of the Hedgehog engine that was used for Generations or whatever it was.

But you never know, maybe Sega want a terrible sonic game so they can release another generation on us which was pretty much the best sonic game we've had in a while.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Berry - 11-10-2014

Changing subject, so a great friend of mine lent me his LoZ: Link between Worlds game and it's pretty alright. I put in Hero mode and haven't gone far into the game( due to cutting grass and blowing pots). I'm currently in some innocent village and just generally playing the mini-games(the one with the cuccos is a blast).

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 11-11-2014

Well 343 have done it, they've official out done themselves with Halo 5.

[Image: 1365246505710.jpg]

To be honest, apart from the Codifications and the horrible horrible looking weapons and gameplay. It does seem somewhat fun, and looks a bit better than 4, but it's still no Halo.

And yes, I understand it's a Beta.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 11-11-2014

(11-10-2014, 05:08 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:

TOMORROW.

Wait wait what the fuck?