VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-15-2014

^

I seriously hope you bought Unite guts or enjoy getting Consolation Prizes. Well, more so that you usually would.

Remember, that is your "block everything" move and should be used a lot when you fight Prince Vorkenn since I never learned I could block a lot of his moves for a while.

Also, don't let the games controls make you stop playing, once you get good and you're able to use several moves at the same time in succession it starts to become very very fun.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - G-Haven - 12-15-2014

Already done that.

Seems really weird they didn't include a block or dodge in the start, especially with those Tanks in the second level.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - RyeoNox - 12-15-2014

This.looks.AWESOME

I NEED MOAR POWER!

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 12-15-2014

Let's not forget Capcom is also releasing Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition for PS4 and Xbox One, while nothing has been said yet about the game Capcom has teased something about a "blue guy" which I can assume is Vergil. I also believe the game will be upgraded. The game will released Summer of 2015. OOOHHH this is exciting!!

This is what Capcom needs to give us:
[Image: UnvO1pF.jpg]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-15-2014

Man, I just finished DMC4 like 2 months ago, why does a definitive edition have to come out now.

Oh well, I still don't know if I can bring myself to play DmC.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 12-15-2014

I've really just been playing a ton of Isaac: Rebirth lately. If I'm not working, eating, or putting off homework, I'm probably playing it.

I'm really tempted to get the first season of Telltale's Walking Dead on PC so I can replay it, then get season 2. And also those other games they've come out with since. Those look damn fun.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-16-2014

Eh, it's cool I guess. Still can't find Gene

And yes, they did mess up tons of things like that Mega Man from Smash's artwork, and referring to Rex as from MGSV.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 12-18-2014

This is a pretty awesome student project:

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-19-2014

Fuck me 8-1 is fucking impossible.

Fighting 8 people at the same time INCLUDING Tiger Joe (a mini boss that can potentially dodge all your moves and counter you with a hit that takes out half your health) is fucking impossible.

I get that crowds aren't as impossible as they seem, but come on 8 people at the same fucking time WITHOUT the God Hand? Even abusing Hand Plant Kick and juggling techniques it's still impossible. The best I've ever done was beating 5 people out of the potential 8.

I've also heard that on Normal, Tiger Joe becomes the hardest demon form to beat....

...I think my KMS run may be over...

Or I could just abuse charge up moves......

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 12-19-2014

Too much Tony Hawk Underground and League of Legends has kept me very busy as of lately. League is x10 better with friends. Mainly because you don't have to deal with asshole scumbags that talk shit the whole game.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-20-2014

Started playing Silent Hill.

It's alright, I'm currently at the school wondering how the fuck this school even exists with all this cryptic bullshit and mole people that take a million shots to kill.

Also, the camera is annoying as fuck, didn't even notice there was a map for the school the first time round because the camera angled away from where the map is when you enter the school.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 12-20-2014

Just got an email confirming that my audition for hosting and reading donation comments at AGDQ 2015 was received AND that I was selected for the job!!! I'm extremely excited now! ULTRA EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - JiraiyaSennin - 12-20-2014

That's awesome, when will it be happening?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 12-20-2014

Well, it's going to be January 4-11 this year. My hosting block should be somewhere between the 7-9, but not sure exactly when yet (as they just confirmed today who got accepted as hosts and who didn't). Actually, I still need to get a hotel for it...
But here's a schedule:
https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - JiraiyaSennin - 12-20-2014

I'll probably be watching anyways, but once you're certain on your time slot, definitely tell us.