VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-21-2014

(12-20-2014, 09:33 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Just got an email confirming that my audition for hosting and reading donation comments at AGDQ 2015 was received AND that I was selected for the job!!!  I'm extremely excited now!  ULTRA EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Yo, invite me as your plus 1 dude. I'll be just like that guy in the Tomba 2 run.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Kakariko Kid - 12-22-2014

I finally framed my daughter's Minecraft posters.
[Image: 20141222_180608.jpg]

Madden 11 help - Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014

Not sure if this goes under here, but anyone help me in superstar mode on Madden 11? I'm trying to get my player improved ratings and not be a big-headed d*uche-bag

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-23-2014

^

On the title screen press up up down down left right left right B A start and he should have improved ratings but still retain the original personality.

Trust me my dad works for Madden

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - JiraiyaSennin - 12-24-2014

I was playing Wind Waker today near the end of the game and I was trying to get all of the heart pieces so I could 100% it, but I couldn't figure out which one I had missed. I looked at a few different lists of heart pieces and I couldn't think of any that I had missed, I then even tried backtracking to the areas where I wasn't 100% sure I had gotten heart pieces and still I couldn't find it. I eventually gave up, but I will continue my search later.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 12-25-2014

Merry Christmas folks.

Hey, if you want a giggle, the people running The Smash Bros page on facebook are actually pretty awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/SmashBrosEN/photos_stream

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-25-2014

Somehow managed to fug my way through 8-1 on God Hand.

It's a Christmas Miracle.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - JiraiyaSennin - 12-25-2014

Only after making a list and checking it twice (pun intended) did I find the final heart piece. It was one of the Big Octos that I had to kill.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Kakariko Kid - 12-25-2014

I started playing Majora's Mask again last night. Ready to go into the Woodfall Temple. Gotta take a break from Minecraft.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 12-25-2014

I started playing Omega Ruby and I have been having waves of nostalgia rush into me. The best thing is that the way the game calls back is subtle, like how the DexNav or whatever it's called uses the original game's graphics to show the area. I've been having such a wonderful sense of adventure while playing it.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-27-2014

In reality, it's probably something like 120 deaths and 8 hours to do that stage, but I quit a lot and went back to do it again and again.

[Image: 8th_stage.png]

Now I just have to beat the final bosses and I'll be done with this KMS run on Normal.

Then I can do a Hard run.

Incidentally, two years today since I bought the game. How time flies.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 12-27-2014

I'm sad. I don't have enough money to buy Super Smash Bros 3D or Omega Ruby. They are so expencve, so I ordered two diffrent games and desided to wait for one or both to go down in price. It sucks to not have money for games.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 12-27-2014

So I was playing the Evil Within and having a jolly good time when the game decided to throw a curveball, and use me as the ball.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Berry - 12-28-2014

For the first time ever, I finally know how it feels like having a hard worked save file be deleted.

It's not a good feeling.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 12-28-2014

(12-28-2014, 02:32 PM)Berry Wrote: For the first time ever, I finally know how it feels like having a hard worked save file be deleted.

It's not a good feeling.

[Image: Feels-bad-man.jpg]