VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 12-28-2014

Got Rogue Legacy.

Berry, that sucks man. That happened to me with Pokemon Yellow when I was like 6.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Berry - 12-29-2014

Yeah, I was doing my first full on "completionist" to Luigi's Mansion 2 and I got the dice rolling in my family gathering visit.

Next thing I knew, those merciless kids somehow got a hold of my 3DS and deleted my save. Now i'm back to square 1.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - JiraiyaSennin - 12-29-2014

Holy shit, just reading that has made me angry. I would be absolutely pissed if ANYONE handled anything of mine without permission and somehow fucked it up. 

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 12-29-2014

(12-29-2014, 04:28 PM)Berry Wrote: Yeah, I was doing my first full on "completionist" to Luigi's Mansion 2 and I got the dice rolling in my family gathering visit.

Next thing I knew, those merciless kids somehow got a hold of my 3DS and deleted my save. Now i'm back to square 1.

That SUUUUUUUCKS. Me and my brother have done that on acident (one of the resons I HATE the games that put your save/load cursor on the file that was just played/saved). We always find it hard to restart when we do it and normaly give up for awile.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 12-30-2014

Its about as lore friendly as some of the anime mods for Skyrim, but I found an overhaul that turns all of Skyrim into a tropical wasteland and its really cool.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - G-Haven - 12-31-2014

(12-30-2014, 07:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Its about as lore friendly as some of the anime mods for Skyrim, but I found an overhaul that turns all of Skyrim into a tropical wasteland and its really cool.

From what I understand, that's how Cyrodiil was supposed to look before Oblivion came out and was somewhat retconned into something else.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 02:25 AM)G-Haven Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 07:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Its about as lore friendly as some of the anime mods for Skyrim, but I found an overhaul that turns all of Skyrim into a tropical wasteland and its really cool.

From what I understand, that's how Cyrodiil was supposed to look before Oblivion came out and was somewhat retconned into something else.

Yeah, but the snowberries and frost spirits seem a little out of place. That view though,
[Image: 7.gif]

[Image: 33017-1-1362914561.jpg]
[Image: 33017-2-1362914562.jpg]
[Image: 33017-1-1404158307.jpg]
^Raptors replace wolves. They sometimes die in funny positions though.

I'm currently looking for a less skimpy vanilla armor replacer for BBE, preferably something that works with CHSBHC. (If you don't know what it is, don't look it up. It can be really NSFW by its nature. Its a body mod for females character models that I use to keep everyone from having the exact same figure. Suffice it to say, that unfortunately is the same territory as a lot of other reasons why people want body mods)

It could be fun to get something of a modding discussion going over Bethesda games around here, eh?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 12-31-2014

Assuming I can get myself a decent ENB running fairly, I'll probably start and try out something like how Seriously did with http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-77.html

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 12-31-2014

Man, after 7 years Freeman's mind is over.

That's kinda depressing.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 01-01-2015

(12-27-2014, 02:37 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: So I was playing the Evil Within and having a jolly good time when the game decided to throw a curveball, and use me as the ball.

Thanks Bethesda. 

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 01-01-2015

Well since I still have the 3DS Homebrew Channel I experimented with the custom themes. These were the results, just gotta get A New World Fool playing as the BGM and I'm done.
[Image: lDfgO07.jpg]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 01-01-2015

Would you guys be interested in the thing I put up top?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 01-02-2015

(01-01-2015, 05:48 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Well since I still have the 3DS Homebrew Channel I experimented with the custom themes. These were the results, just gotta get A New World Fool playing as the BGM and I'm done.
[Image: lDfgO07.jpg]

You know, if I already didn't know Adachi is the killer in Persona 4 I'd be so fucking pissed right now since I'd feel it's a huge spoiler or something.

Hell, everything about you is just a spoiler for Persona 4.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 12:11 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: You know, if I already didn't know Adachi is the killer in Persona 4 I'd be so fucking pissed right now since I'd feel it's a huge spoiler or something.

Hell, everything about you is just a spoiler for Persona 4.

That's what sucks about it, I think his character is just so superb and he is my favorite gaming character of all time but if I want to make it my profile pic or my border or anything I'll end up being a walking spoiler for the game and just straight up be a dick. I know most of you know about the ending (I hope) but if I ever spoiled it for anyone I'd know it's time to change my pic and signature.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 09:57 AM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: That's what sucks about it, I think his character is just so superb and he is my favorite gaming character of all time but if I want to make it my profile pic or my border or anything I'll end up being a walking spoiler for the game and just straight up be a dick. I know most of you know about the ending (I hope) but if I ever spoiled it for anyone I'd know it's time to change my pic and signature.

I used to not know it was him before last year. It was a little surpriseing to say the lest. I think he's a late arival spoiler by now since he IS in P4AU (as DLC, but still) and he DOES have an evil version of Izanagi (Yu's Persona) in that game AND he DOES act like a mad man when you see him.