VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 04-01-2015

All my Fire Emblem and Smash Bros HYPE!

LUCAS!

Not sure how I feel about MU Lord yet though.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - JiraiyaSennin - 04-01-2015

I was just grabbing my face in disbelief when they announced Lucas, not because I will necessarily be getting him, but because this means more characters in the future, I'm so excited. 

Also they announced Smash Ballot where you can enter what characters you want to see in the future in Smash for Wii U and 3DS.

So here's what I'm excited for from the direct.

MEWTWO! Coming April 15 for the people that registered both games and for purchase on April 28. 

Nintendo 64 and DS Virtual Console finally coming to the Wii U! Titles will be releasing gradually.

More Mario Kart 8 amiibo suits!

Mario Kart 8 DLC! Which will be coming SOONER than they planned on April 23rd!

And finally.  .  .  200CC RACING! Which will be free for everyone on the same day that DLC pack 2 is released.

Also, they are making special Wooly Yoshi amiibo, which will probably be the only amiibo I'll ever get.

I feel like a bukake girl right now... and I like it. 

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 04-01-2015

If you vote for the inklings from Splatoon, mention how the timer item already has a slow down mechanic and the inklings slow down when in enemy ink.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 04-02-2015

Well I just wasted around 3 and half hours getting all the collectables in Tomb Raider. Still it was worth it to get 2 Gold Trophies.

Fuck me, the huge maps where there are multiple things to get on multiple levels were horrible.

It's even worse when there the challenges aren't shown on the map so you have to rely on a guide from the internet.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 03:27 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Well I just wasted around 3 and half hours getting all the collectables in Tomb Raider. Still it was worth it to get 2 Gold Trophies.

Fuck me, the huge maps where there are multiple things to get on multiple levels were horrible.

It's even worse when there the challenges aren't shown on the map so you have to rely on a guide from the internet.

I remember the days of printing off game guides :)

Completed Link's Awakening with the help of the ol' printer.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 06:03 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 03:27 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Well I just wasted around 3 and half hours getting all the collectables in Tomb Raider. Still it was worth it to get 2 Gold Trophies.

I remember the days of printing off game guides :)

Completed Link's Awakening with the help of the ol' printer.

Drawing your own maps, motherf#ckers. I didn't have the internet back then. I had to remimber where everything was and had to mark off places on a hand drawn map. I have no idea how many times I lost a jiggy or a piece of heart becuse I drew my map wrong. This is why I can respect Fester's Quest.

Thank god I got it late rather then never, or I would have never beaten a lot of games.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - G-Haven - 04-03-2015

Recently been playing some Torchlight II, La Mulana and picked Smash Bros WiiU back up after not playing for a good while.

Also got SM64 after not playing it for nearly 10 years. I've actually been fairly busy this week as far as video games go.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 04-03-2015

I bought Mario Kart DS for the Wii U Virtual Console.

It's that good.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 04-03-2015

Hahaha, pretty good video, surprised they got the guy who voice Ryo to actually do it as well.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 04-03-2015

GG Google.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 04-04-2015

http://imgur.com/a/fTJ0A#0

The dedication of the fire emblem subreddit is admirable.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Furo - 04-06-2015

Decided to try out Megaman X5 for the first time today. I can say it wasn't nearly as bad as X6 was, but it was a...interesting experience, nonetheless. Mainly with Duff McWhalen's stage, I swear the U-555 has got to be the most annoying thing ever in a megaman game.
Either than that the game just makes me relaxed, so bonus points for that.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 04-06-2015

After not playing Resident Evil beyond the first room with the typewriter back in February, I finally signed up for all the Resident Evil, Capcom, PSN crap so it'll all remember my stats throughout the games.

Anyhow, I died like once and then I went back about 10 minutes since I thought Ink Ribbons were scarce, then I found several of them in a box and now I have 7 in my inventory, so I'm not that annoyed about it that much. I also spent the last few minutes running around with an inventory full of red and green herbs so I can stuff them into that box so I know where they are, along with a Shotgun I found.

It's a fun game, I hope they redo 2 and 3 as well. I don't want to buy them on the PS1 and as for the GC. I imagine they're expensive or difficult to find/emulate.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - CosmykTheDolfyn - 04-06-2015

I don't know what compelled me to do so...
but I bought Mario Mix Dance Dance Revolution with the Action pad for the Gamecube.
Gaming has never made me so sweaty.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 04-06-2015

I tell ya, looking at this guys work really makes me realize how little I actually got out of my years taking classes on things like Photoshop.

Really, its quite depressing.