VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Kakariko Kid - 04-27-2015

(04-24-2015, 05:52 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I bought Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's cute.

Cute and fun. Good game to relax with.

I found that at my local Kmart for $5. That's $5 well spent. My younger daughter and I spent a good amount of time together playing it.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 04-27-2015

How do two separate sellers make the exact same mistake? I have now ordered Fable: The Lost Chapters twice from two different sellers and when they both arrived, it turns out that they sent the original version instead. I should be really angry at the sellers, but I'm more confused. How can two sellers not know the difference between two similar but different box arts: one that says Fable and one that adds "The Lost Chapters" under the title?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 04-27-2015

There's a difference?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 04-27-2015

^

Yes, the original game ends after you defeat the final boss, whereas T.L.C gives additional content after the final boss, including new locations, armour, items and weapons and a new final boss.

I think it also adds a brothel to one section of the map.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 04-27-2015

^It adds a lot of things to the orignal game and adds post game stuff. I COULD just buy Fable Anniversary (being the same version but in Hi-def and remastered) but The Lost Chapters is cheaper.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 04-27-2015

^

Eh, I'd got with Anniversary if the price difference is like £10 or so.

It's weird, I could play Fable all the way to the end everytime, but with Anniversary I just stopped near the end and couldn't be bothered to finish it.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Berry - 04-29-2015

So after 3 some odd years, my 3DS has died on me after some circumstances involving the 3DS power insert thing broke.

And I was in some deep IV breeding on Pokemon, ARRGH.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 04-29-2015

Try angling the charge port of your charger. That can cause it to charge if done right, assuming its not completely shot.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 11:58 AM)Berry Wrote: So after 3 some odd years, my 3DS has died on me after some circumstances involving the 3DS power insert thing broke.

And I was in some deep IV breeding on Pokemon, ARRGH.
Wow that sucks :(
On a side note, your signature is hilarious!

I bought a new3DS last....

....yeah I feel like a dumbarse. 
Such a waste. What's worse is that it's version 9.4.0-21 so I can't get a Gateway. I have Xenoblade and still haven't played it.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Arjahn - 04-29-2015

Just had a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day at work and have off tomorrow. 48 straight hours of Killing Floor 2, here I come!

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 05-01-2015

Alright, first stage down. With the help of some advanced tech videos, it's super useful to know when to launch enemies by reading their patterns, and how to stop their combos with a simple punch.

[Image: 1st_stage.png]

It's not Mike Kob levels, but it'll do.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 05-04-2015

[Image: 2nd_stage.png]

Man, that boss battle was total BS. You had to fight two people beforehand and since I had a full tension meter and full health it just became a waste of time to fight them.

Still, I only beat the boss due to luck and timing. I wasted two of my roulette orbs testing out Dragon Kick's damage meaning I couldn't use any powerful moves during the fight so all I had to do was use the God Hand, taunt as much as I could and try my best to break his guard when given the chance and destroy him with pummels.

By the end of it we both had a little trickle of health so I just rushed him and did a running kick into him and won.

Onto Stage 3. Hopefully Shannon will be easier than Elvis. Hell, the invitation is nice.

Oh, I forgot to mention if you didn't notice by the Level Die's, I'm playing God Hand on Hard. If I can finish this, it's official that I'm better than Cody at vidya gaems >:D

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - A_Zombie_Riot - 05-04-2015

Played The Lego Movie game recently. Pretty fun. Though I can tell it was aimed at the little kiddos.

Played majority of the game with my little nephew. Thinking of renting the lego star wars games to play with him as well.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 05-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 10:55 AM)A_Zombie_Riot Wrote: Played The Lego Movie game recently. Pretty fun. Though I can tell it was aimed at the little kiddos.

Played majority of the game with my little nephew. Thinking of renting the lego star wars games to play with him as well.

I say do it. They are pretty fun, but do keep in mind that they don't have much to the game and are pretty easy, both of which are why I like to play them. Not all games have to take weeks on end to beat due to how slow they feel. *Cough*Persona 3*Cough*

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 05-04-2015

Holy crap that was fast.

[Image: 3rd_stage.png]

Although the third stage is like 5 stages, plus a simple mini boss so it makes sense I guess.