VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 09-04-2015

Being short in WoW is so fun.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 09-06-2015

Guess who just stepped into Northrend for the first time.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Takahashi2212 - 09-07-2015

So I figured out after all these years that I've actually been doing the dungeons in Ocarina of Time out of order.

How I've been doing it:
Fire, Forest, Water, Spirit and Shadow.

How the game wants you to:
Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, Spirit.

The wonders actually reading Sheik's dialogue brings.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 09-07-2015

I didn't know you could do it out of order.

I thought it always went Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow and Spirit. I thought you got items that basically lead you to the next dungeon.

LTTP had really cool dungeons. I did the 3rd dungeon last, and I defeated the final boss in two hits. It was really cool to play that game without a guide or anything and working it all out on my own. I wish I had the time for it now.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Takahashi2212 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 02:37 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: I didn't know you could do it out of order.

I thought it always went Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow and Spirit. I thought you got items that basically lead you to the next dungeon.

LTTP had really cool dungeons. I did the 3rd dungeon last, and I defeated the final boss in two hits. It was really cool to play that game without a guide or anything and working it all out on my own. I wish I had the time for it now.

Nah, You don't need Arrows for the Fire Temple, so you can go there first. You don't need the Megaton Hammer for the Water Temple, so you can actually go there after you do the Forest Temple (potentially second) You don't need the Hover Boots for the Spirit Temple (actually.... you do, but I've always gotten around it), so you can do it before the Shadow Temple.

LTTP let you do any dungeon in any order (at least the Dark World ones). Probably my favorite one is the Blind's Hideout.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 02:42 PM)Takahashi2212 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 02:37 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: I didn't know you could do it out of order.

Nah, You don't need Arrows for the Fire Temple, so you can go there first. You don't need the Megaton Hammer for the Water Temple, so you can actually go there after you do the Forest Temple (potentially second) You don't need the Hover Boots for the Spirit Temple (actually.... you do, but I've always gotten around it), so you can do it before the Shadow Temple.

LTTP let you do any dungeon in any order (at least the Dark World ones). Probably my favorite one is the Blind's Hideout.

Well Yes and No. You really don't NEED to do them in order, but it does help. The items in the dungeons are (sometimes) harder to do out of order, but it is possible to do everything out of order (except for the Shadow Temple, but I'm sure some people have found a way to glitch up there without the song). If I remember correctly the only things you need are the hookshot (Forest and Fire, with the longshot needed for Spirit), Red and Blue Tunics (Fire and Water), Bow (just about all of them), Hammer (Fire, Shadow, and Spirit), Iron Boots (water), Nocturne of Shadow (guess), and Eye of Truth (Shadow and Spirit). The only one you really don't need is the Hover Boots if your good enough at the game.

You could easily grab an item you need and leave if you want to do them out of order.

I just wonder why the game skips a medal on item screen (it skips the Spirit medal for you to get the Shadow first), which is the reason why I do the Spirit Temple first.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 09-07-2015

[Image: jkVZdx8.jpg]
[Image: udG43b0.jpg]
[Image: sqg9yXl.jpg]

I love the darkmoon faire. It sure has changed a lot since vanilla.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 09-10-2015

(09-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
Lich King is new Waifu?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 04:52 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
Lich King is new Waifu?

There was never Waifu before Arthas-Kun.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 09-20-2015

DID SOMEBODY SAY ALE!?

Brewfest started the day after my subscription to WoW ended.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 09-21-2015

Has this been discussed yet? Watch this wonderful old lady play video games: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkY7wa8Ksxv4M5NyUYgTmA

Seriously, she's 79 and a total bro. We need more grannies like this into the world.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - 不明? - 09-27-2015

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/419189600170284235/36255E2509F3B86F4E6D1C4EBB1713E94B38B51E/ So, this is a speedrun of special stage 2 on Sonic CD 2011.
According to The Sonic Center (Which had the fastest time I could find on the web) I am the top on there, meaning I have the world record. my username of the site is "Aiko". First world record I ever owned too, just got it today, just stealing it from the former holder, JWick, who has every special stage speedrun world record, except special stage 2. This beat the former record by ONE frame! XD

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 09-27-2015

That's pretty awesome man. You got the link to the leader board for that?

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - 不明? - 09-27-2015

Yup. http://www.soniccenter.org/rankings/sonic_cd_2011/special/special_stage_2
:D

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 09-29-2015

(09-27-2015, 05:28 PM)不明? Wrote: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/419189600170284235/36255E2509F3B86F4E6D1C4EBB1713E94B38B51E/ So, this is a speedrun of special stage 2 on Sonic CD 2011.
According to The Sonic Center (Which had the fastest time I could find on the web) I am the top on there, meaning I have the world record. my username of the site is "Aiko". First world record I ever owned too, just got it today, just stealing it from the former holder, JWick, who has every special stage speedrun world record, except special stage 2. This beat the former record by ONE frame! XD

Check the times on SDA?