VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 06-29-2014

(06-28-2014, 11:07 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Holy crap... This would totally be me if I were a game character!

I HAVE to find a way to play this game![/align]

They have this for both the Vita and 360. You're PSN account does allow you to add a credit or debit card if you have one to your account and then you can purchase things like that game if you want it.

Does your house have WiFi? If so you Vita should be able to pick up the signal to download.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 06-29-2014

(06-28-2014, 11:07 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Holy crap... This would totally be me if I were a game character!

I HAVE to find a way to play this game![/align]

Looking at that trailer she's(and the game) changed quite a bit since 2012 (initial release). I'd easily put Peacock as one of my favourite fighting game characters.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 06-29-2014

I HAVE to find a way to play this game!

If you have a PS3 with PS Plus, Skullgirls Encore is currently free.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 06-29-2014

^She only has a Vita and after some digging apparently it is only listed for the PS3 and not the Vita. So the only other option would be to download it for the 360 instead. Thing was $14.99 for the PSN and in XBLA.

No disc version though, strictly downloaded title only.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 06-29-2014

Its on for 7.49 on Steam right now.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - gamemaster1991 - 06-30-2014

I decided to play Mario Party 2 yesterday to finally beat Mini-Game Coster. I start up the game and find save has been corrupted. So I start a new save to get back all the data. Today I start it up to continue my work and I find out that it is purmanitly fucked. This is the first time a game's battery died on me. I'm kinda sad.

Edit: Never mind. I basicly pulled the cartrage out and put it back in, and somehow it gave me all my data back. Strange, but I'll go with it.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - PixelXenoKing - 06-30-2014

I find Peacock to be one of the more harder characters to learn in Skullgirls. Want to get better with her though looks like she plays keep away.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 06-30-2014

I made a custom head for Battleblock Theater and it took a deceptively long time to make.
[Image: vhGM9A6.png]

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - TheTrueBoss997 - 06-30-2014

I spent two freaking days playing a fantasy wrestling PC game. I was so happy a game like this existed so I could book my dream match ups and be in the shoes of the owner or booker. So I started off the game unemployed because I wanted to start from the bottom. I sent my application to 10 available wrestling promotions and they all replied saying someone took my position. This went on for a full game month.... then I gave up. A game month takes a long time because when you finish your day it takes a long time to load because of the other companies and unemployed wrestlers to do their thing. So I started again forcing myself in a business but a small one so I can bring it to the top. I booked the matches and my first rating got a E-, I was understanding what makes a good match. So I saw myself in the next months go from E- to E to E+ to D- to D to D+. I hired talent that I personally knew their in ring work and it worked out great because I got a legend tag team that got people to notice us but then everything started to go downhill. Everyone started complaining and people demanding different stuff but when I did attempt to do different stuff my wrestlers would get upset with the results and threaten to leave the company. My boss got angry and started hating my work. I finally gave up after 2 goddamn years in this game after my road agent (who was in charge of helping my matches get better and gave me awesome tips on how to improve) Jim Neidhart told us he was gonna retire. I begged him with my life "Jim if you leave, this company will turn into a pile of crap" he told me he believed in me and that he wanted to be with his family so he wasn't gonna change his mind. I quit the game. This was one hell of experience and made me realized something... I'm just gonna stick with being a article writer and fan of wrestling.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 07-01-2014

Man, that Halo Anniversary edition is making my dick rock hard.

I'm saving up for an Xbox One now. I want that Halo 2.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 07-02-2014

Well, there are rumors going around that the dev team for the Stomping Land is split. I really hope it's not true, and it probably isn't, because the game has some great potential, but they promised weekly updates and there hasn't been one after the first week.

I used to be optimistic about it, but I think I'm going to avoid early access for a while. Or forever. I don't even care.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 07-04-2014

Its looking like the texture pack I just installed over the span of 6 hours on 400 kb speeds crashes my game. Might be something else, but that's to be seen.

Edit: I was wrong. It was my weather effects mod, Nevada Skies. I wasn't expecting that because it worked just fine last time I did this. I might take a crack at it again if there aren't that many problematic mods, or I might go with another mod. NMC looks great.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 07-04-2014

Just started playing an English version of Code: Veronica. Hopefully I can finally finish this without language barriers :D

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 07-04-2014

Got all the mods on New Vegas relatively stable. I'm gonna see how it performs if I stream it later. If I go through with that, anyone got a suggestion for a name? I'm terrible with that.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 07-04-2014

Okay, I've just found the greatest thing or the most stupidest thing on the internet so far.

It's a Online Phoenix Wright Case

I'm actually laughing so much, how could someone make this.