VGFacts
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo (/thread-1657.html)

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 07-04-2014

(07-04-2014, 05:24 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Okay, I've just found the greatest thing or the most stupidest thing on the internet so far.

It's a Online Phoenix Wright Case

I'm actually laughing so much, how could someone make this.

Oh man, I'm actually playing this.

Seriously, the existence of this thing in itself is a prime example of the power of the internet.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 07-04-2014

(07-04-2014, 05:24 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Okay, I've just found the greatest thing or the most stupidest thing on the internet so far.

I don't know if I love this or hate it.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Hexadecimal - 07-06-2014

Thinking about getting Tomadachi Life. Would anyone mind if I made Miis of them and put you in my town? I thought it could be pretty amusing.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Psychospacecow - 07-06-2014

Go ahead.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Kakariko Kid - 07-06-2014

Go ahead Hex.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 07-06-2014

Is coo', Hex.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - BumblebeeCody - 07-06-2014

That's pretty cool!
Playing this has actually motivated me to play Trials and Tribulations now.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 07-06-2014

^

Meh T&T is alright, everyone hates the third case, which I like, and everyone loves the second case, which I hate.

But still Case 1, 4, and 5 are pretty solid.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - GameWizard001 - 07-06-2014

@Hex - curious to see how my mii would look like, xD

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 11:28 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Thinking about getting Tomadachi Life. Would anyone mind if I made Miis of them and put you in my town? I thought it could be pretty amusing.

I'm also quite curious as to what my Mii would look like. Any way, I'd love to see the Miis you make.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - JiraiyaSennin - 07-07-2014

(07-06-2014, 11:28 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Thinking about getting Tomadachi Life. Would anyone mind if I made Miis of them and put you in my town? I thought it could be pretty amusing.

For sure.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 07-08-2014

So... A Windows Media Player app just appeared on my PS3. Anyone else have this? It wasn't there when I opened my system today.

[Image: 20140708_184512_zps24d0070e.jpg]

Oh no, my real first name aaaa

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Zaliphone - 07-08-2014

I think I have the same thing, I've never tried to use it though.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - Mass Distraction - 07-08-2014

I tried to open it to see what it does but it only says I have no permission to use the app if I don't add my PS3 to my Microsoft account. Which is strange.

RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - retrolinkx - 07-08-2014

Man, I just spent two hours playing Resonance of Fate to find two items, in which you have to defeat enemies in a specific way for it to drop, and the enemy has a slight chance of killing itself if you get its health down too much.

It was not fun.

Although, what was fun was that I just did Chapter 13, in which your mission is to Run around throwing Christmas presents to the children of Bazel using the same gameplay mechanics as throwing a grenade

Now I want a game where Nathan Drake has to go to the North Pole to find Santa's lost treasure.