VGFacts
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) (/thread-1672.html)

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-06-2015

(03-05-2015, 11:23 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: It snowed over a foot here in a single night and is still coming down with a vengeance (I think it's a foot and a half now), there's a level three snow emergency (only emergency vehicles allowed in the roads) power is out over the entire county and in trying to get the wood stove on so I don't freeze.  Even if I shoveled my driveway, I couldn't go anywhere due to the massive tree that fell across it (away from the house thankfully!!!)
30 miles north got less than an inch of snow.  And the same just a little father south.  I'm in the perfect spot.

Time to crack out the new bulldozer !

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Beware of Cuccos - 03-06-2015

Cosmyk, your signature makes me happy.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - retrolinkx - 03-07-2015

Nice. I was feeling pretty hungry and found an unopened Cream Egg box under my computer desk.

I honestly can't remember when I last bought one but the expiry date is June 2015 so whatever, I went to town on it.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Boyobmas - 03-07-2015

Watched Big Hero 6 for the first time. Really good movie!

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 03:19 PM)Boyobmas Wrote: Watched Big Hero 6 for the first time. Really good movie!

So many feel trips though -- I didn't sign up for so many manly tears throughout.

Here's a little something for those curious about my line of work !

In this video, I'm working from French into English.

For the impatient ones, you can see half of me at 0:26, and then I kick in with language wizardry at 0:55. (For ease of listening, I put the original through the left audio channel, and my voice through the right audio channel)

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Psychospacecow - 03-07-2015

That's really neat man.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Beware of Cuccos - 03-07-2015

Fancy.

As always.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Kakariko Kid - 03-08-2015

Well, Chuck Norris speaks braille, so... yeah...

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Arjahn - 03-10-2015

Wrote a metric sh*t ton of Cuccoos lore, here you guys go. Oh and I just post the links here when I finish it since I know a lot of people tend to ignore the creative section. 

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Boyobmas - 03-13-2015

Using 3dsmax in Game Design Class, here's some stuff I made:

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Psychospacecow - 03-13-2015

Majora Moon and Tardis.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 01:11 PM)Boyobmas Wrote: And finally...

Dat spinning teapot - 10/10 - Dewrito GoTY

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - The Antagonist - 03-15-2015

So now you can move 360º in youtube videos with the "WASD" keys. Pretty awesome.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 11:52 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: So now you can move 360º in youtube videos with the "WASD" keys. Pretty awesome.

Now where can I get me a 360-camera !?

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - retrolinkx - 03-17-2015

Yo, Happy St. Paddy's day folks.