VGFacts
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) (/thread-1672.html)

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Kakariko Kid - 07-04-2015

Happy Birthday America!

[Image: 52137239.jpg]

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Psychospacecow - 07-04-2015

[Image: 3bbEkfl.jpg]

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - gamemaster1991 - 07-04-2015

[Image: treason-day.jpg]

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Psychospacecow - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 05:24 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [Image: treason-day.jpg]

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/91y2gj/hugh-laurie
Watch this.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-06-2015

I went on the National Arts Centre website to see if there were any good productions or concerts on this summer.
This greeted me on the front page.

[Image: zFnniwz.jpg]

Safe to say I won't be watching the adventures of Bubble-wrapped Tree-branch Man

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Beware of Cuccos - 07-06-2015

I asked for a raise today. Wish me luck.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: I asked for a raise today. Wish me luck.

You deserve all the raises. Here's to hoping they realise how much of an asset you are !

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Colossus - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 08:53 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: I asked for a raise today. Wish me luck.

You deserve all the raises. Here's to hoping they realise how much of an asset you are !

I will also be asking for a raise in the near future after finding out that one step above me (project managers) gets (after working out the math in a 40 hour week per hour) $25 per hour and I work $15 and every inter makes $12 and I do ALL of the project managers hard labor work. 
The one project manager found out how much I made and invited me to his cabin this past weekend and told me how much he made. I am not happy. Everyone there knows how fucked they are if I quit.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Psychospacecow - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 07:58 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I went on the National Arts Centre website to see if there were any good productions or concerts on this summer.

Safe to say I won't be watching the adventures of Bubble-wrapped Tree-branch Man

...Am I seeing that right? Is that man wearing artificial cleavage?

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - retrolinkx - 07-07-2015

(07-06-2015, 07:58 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I went on the National Arts Centre website to see if there were any good productions or concerts on this summer.

When you see this for the first time you'd think it's weird, but then you notice there are French words everywhere and it finally starts to make sense.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-07-2015

(07-06-2015, 10:36 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

...Am I seeing that right? Is that man wearing artificial cleavage?

Oh God, I hadn't noticed... Who wakes up in the morning and thinks "do you know what will make my parents proud? Me, wrapped in bubble-wrap, with and artificial bosom and pseudo-japanese high-heels, with a branch on my head looking stoned out of my mind."

(07-07-2015, 07:17 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:

When you see this for the first time you'd think it's weird, but then you notice there are French words everywhere and it finally starts to make sense.

[Image: EQFmCzr.jpg]

DONDE ESTA YOUR GOD NOW.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - retrolinkx - 07-09-2015

^

It still originates from somewhere with French links. Translating it to English doesn't change that.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Beware of Cuccos - 07-09-2015

If anyone is at SDCC, I demand pictures.
and presents..

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-09-2015

(07-09-2015, 12:21 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

It still originates from somewhere with French links. Translating it to English doesn't change that.

The show is English, the director is anglophone. I just happened to have been browsing the NAC website in French.

http://nac-cna.ca/en/stories/story/facets-a-creative-collaboration

Something something God still missing.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - retrolinkx - 07-10-2015

^

Oh damn, then I don't even know, maybe he broke out of an insane asylum and made a play.

I'm sorry for blaming the French yo'