VGFacts
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) (/thread-1672.html)

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Kakariko Kid - 10-12-2016

(10-12-2016, 09:51 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...I just don't understand relationships. My mom told me about how her friend's husband has cheated on her a few times and now a waitress at their restaurant claims he's sleeping with her. Plus, he seems kind of stupid in that he didn't get the restaurant inspected before buying and its just been a money pit. She hates living out there, bitches about him all the time, but still stays with him.

Then this other girl, who I realized was no good pretty fast, complains about her boyfriend constantly as well to everyone she knows, but seems like she's going to stay with him because he gives her a ton of free stuff. So... Basically she's a prostitute in my eyes. If what she says gets back to him I don't understand why he's so foolish that he believes her when she says "Oh, I was just venting! I love you!".

I think I'm really just content to be by myself.

We have a.....nice words, nice words.......no...... at my job who has slept with 2 different guys here, admittedly, and we can think of a supervisor she may have tried to fool around with. Now she's pregnant and no one knows who the father is. SURPRISE! And now she has a boyfriend here and he has supposedly asked some people around here if what he hears about her is true and he remains with her. Yeah, I don't get it.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Hexadecimal - 10-12-2016

(10-12-2016, 11:08 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 09:51 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...I just don't understand relationships. My mom told me about how her friend's husband has cheated on her a few times and now a waitress at their restaurant claims he's sleeping with her. Plus, he seems kind of stupid in that he didn't get the restaurant inspected before buying and its just been a money pit. She hates living out there, bitches about him all the time, but still stays with him.

Then this other girl, who I realized was no good pretty fast, complains about her boyfriend constantly as well to everyone she knows, but seems like she's going to stay with him because he gives her a ton of free stuff. So... Basically she's a prostitute in my eyes. If what she says gets back to him I don't understand why he's so foolish that he believes her when she says "Oh, I was just venting! I love you!".

I think I'm really just content to be by myself.

We have a.....nice words, nice words.......no...... at my job who has slept with 2 different guys here, admittedly, and we can think of a supervisor she may have tried to fool around with. Now she's pregnant and no one knows who the father is. SURPRISE! And now she has a boyfriend here and he has supposedly asked some people around here if what he hears about her is true and he remains with her. Yeah, I don't get it.

...That's super gross. Get her signed up for the Maury.

Personally, I like using the word "trollop".

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Hexadecimal - 10-13-2016

14 hour shift again today. Already agreed to it awhile back, but never again; learned my lesson. All of today and tomorrow will be overtime as a result, but let's see how much I get to keep ><

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-14-2016

Just had a dance-off with the cat.
She just sat there looking at me like I was mad.

Can't hear her over the sound of my being the undisputed intra-muros dance-off champion.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Hexadecimal - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 04:22 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Just had a dance-off with the cat.

Can't hear her over the sound of my being the undisputed intra-muros dance-off champion.

Please tell me someone else was around and taped it xD

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 04:57 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 04:22 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Just had a dance-off with the cat.

Please tell me someone else was around and taped it xD

Nah, don't want to put Beyoncé out of a job.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Hexadecimal - 10-14-2016

http://myfigurecollection.net/pictures.php?mode=view&pid=1635251&page=comments&p=1

Jesus Christ... I know this is the internet and everything, but MFC used to be one of those fairly "safe" communities. One of the Mods or Admin better wake up, deal with this, and hand out some bans.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-18-2016

It's 10pm and I have to get up for my next flight at 3am but here I am not in bed not sleeping because I am on this forum and reading the news and I just saw a funny picture of a cat so I'm trying to save it to my iPad but it's not working and I really should be sleeping.

[Image: jbaIREt.jpg]

Edit - Managed to download that picture

[Image: 13934a54c7b0868dfa33320806b31f3a.jpg]

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Hexadecimal - 10-20-2016

I am just exhausted. I took a crazy long nap yesterday and had to force myself out of bed to make dinner. Then I went to sleep early and I still want to go back to bed. I hope today goes by fast.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Hexadecimal - 10-20-2016

I've woken/perked up a little bit, so that's good.

God, it's making me laugh so much. In that Skype group I made I ran a bit of Japanese through Google Translate and it turned out a garbled mess. This isn't unusual, but one of the sentences translated to "Anger is one cup". Now it's a running gag, if one of us is upset about something, to say "MY ANGER IS ONE CUP!".

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Kakariko Kid - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 10:23 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I've woken/perked up a little bit, so that's good.

God, it's making me laugh so much. In that Skype group I made I ran a bit of Japanese through Google Translate and it turned out a garbled mess. This isn't unusual, but one of the sentences translated to "Anger is one cup". Now it's a running gag, if one of us is upset about something, to say "MY ANGER IS ONE CUP!".

So, if someone is really, really pissed, is it "MY ANGRY CUP RUNNETH OVER"?

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Hexadecimal - 10-22-2016

...I am so embarrassed. Years ago I typed up something really, really stupid and someone actually made a YouTube video of themselves reading it out loud and turning it into a creepy pasta of sorts.

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Kakariko Kid - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 08:24 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...I am so embarrassed. Years ago I typed up something really, really stupid and someone actually made a YouTube video of themselves reading it out loud and turning it into a creepy pasta of sorts.

Link?

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Hexadecimal - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 09:42 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 08:24 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...I am so embarrassed. Years ago I typed up something really, really stupid and someone actually made a YouTube video of themselves reading it out loud and turning it into a creepy pasta of sorts.

Link?

Ahhhh I guess so... It's really so dumb ><

RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - Kakariko Kid - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 09:49 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 09:42 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 08:24 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...embarassed... I wrote a food critic article about spaghetti

Why? Italians love pasta, especially creepy pasta.

(Video plays)
It's a me, Marioooooooaaaahhhahhhooahhh

That was, uh, hmmmmmmm. Nothing to be embarrassed about. 

How did you find it? It's from almost 2 years ago.