VGFacts
The Chit-Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit-Chat Thread (/thread-17.html)

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Psychospacecow - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 06:35 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I have 1,000%. You are all nothing!!!

I also have a tendency to slightly stretch the truth.

That's statistically improbable. You never would have lied about how awesome I am. Would you?

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-01-2013

Don't worry PsychoSpaceCow, you are everyone's favorite space cow and an awesome dude.

No truth stretching.

Not the response I expected, but cool. I really got to get to sleep sometime soon. I'm typing online comments that make me sound borderline socially crazy. Funny actually, I used to be really non-social. Was anyone else like that around here? Personally, I was the kid who at recess walked the running session and sat in the shade avoiding people, and drawing. I created a little cartoon species or three actually. They were called marshmallow men, elephant ants and gooeys. Can't imagine why I'm remembering this now, odd.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Mass Distraction - 07-01-2013

Did I miss anything interesting while I was gone?

Yes .

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Mass Distraction - 07-01-2013

Okay, good. I'm glad that we cleared that up.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Ghost Nappa - 07-01-2013

I don't have long until I leave for an interview. (A 13 year old kid going to an interview?)

What is for?

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - MexicanAnime - 07-01-2013

For once, everything went smoothly at work and it was the easiest day yet. Good day indeed.

(07-01-2013, 07:33 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: For once, everything went smoothly at work and it was the easiest day yet. Good day indeed.

Good to hear. I still suggest you take classes for a concealed carry permit in the near future.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - MexicanAnime - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 07:34 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 07:33 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: For once, everything went smoothly at work and it was the easiest day yet. Good day indeed.

Good to hear. I still suggest you take classes for a concealed carry permit in the near future.

I don't think they would let me carry one near work.

Though to be fair, I am in Texas...

(07-01-2013, 08:01 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 07:34 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

I don't think they would let me carry one near work.

Though to be fair, I am in Texas...

and if your boss is as stubborn to crime as you had said before, he'd probably be supportive. You don't have to do this, though if you do, I can help you with pistols of choice.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 07-01-2013

Ugh... Today already started off weird. At 7:34 (I looked at the clock) someone was knocking at the door! Of course they woke me up, but I really didn't want to answer it because, due to it being summer, I'm wearing much less modest pajamas I'd rather no one but myself see me in.

I wonder what it was about, but that made me sleep until a little past 10PM, which sucks, because it's cage cleaning day for the pigs and I was hoping to get it over with earlier.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - BumblebeeCody - 07-01-2013

This'll cheer you up Hex'
(Only Hexadecimal is allowed to click)

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 12:13 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: This'll cheer you up Hex'
(Only Hexadecimal is allowed to click)

Oh... Oh my gosh! All of my feels! ALL OF THEM!

Thank you, Cody! ^^

As it turns out, what happened is a neighbor varnished the deck. I walked outside, thought someone had stolen the table at first, but then I saw it was just out of the way in the yard.