VGFacts
The Chit-Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit-Chat Thread (/thread-17.html)

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Beware of Cuccos - 07-18-2013

You put the sugar in the pitcher with the tea while it's still hot so the sugar will dissolve into it, then pour it over ice in a glass.

Don't try and put sugar in already cold tea because it won't dissolve.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 07-18-2013

You know that Youtube name changer? Well I actually got to change my former name to Jiraiya Sannin, which I have wanted to do for a while. So I guess it isn't too bad, except you have to click a bit just to get to your inbox.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-19-2013

It's terrible, but this makes me laugh so much.
From nought to nope in under 3 seconds !

[Image: z2aM6RZ.jpg]

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Mass Distraction - 07-19-2013

The hell is that cat sniffing?

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Beware of Cuccos - 07-19-2013

(07-18-2013, 11:09 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: You know that Youtube name changer? Well I actually got to change my former name to Jiraiya Sannin, which I have wanted to do for a while. So I guess it isn't too bad, except you have to click a bit just to get to your inbox.

THERE'S A YOUTUBE NAME CHANGER?! How do you do it? I could use that on my personal account so bad.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 07-19-2013

(07-19-2013, 10:27 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 11:09 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: You know that Youtube name changer? Well I actually got to change my former name to Jiraiya Sannin, which I have wanted to do for a while. So I guess it isn't too bad, except you have to click a bit just to get to your inbox.

THERE'S A YOUTUBE NAME CHANGER?! How do you do it? I could use that on my personal account so bad.

Well it's a thing that says, do you want to keep this name and update your Youtube or change your name and update your Youtube. The problem is, it makes a google plus thing for you, but if you need or want to change your name it's not a big deal. Also, it only pops up every once in a while when I'm commenting on a video.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 07-19-2013

My friend is an ass. He's been super busy, so it was a delayed response, but I'd bitched to him about PewDiePie around the same time I did here and he sent me a youtube link. Since youtube is pretty strict I thought it was safe, but no... No...

It was PewDiePie doing the Harlem Shake in a bra and panties. I vomited in my mouth a little.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - gamemaster1991 - 07-19-2013

(07-19-2013, 08:58 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: My friend is an ass. He's been super busy, so it was a delayed response, but I'd bitched to him about PewDiePie around the same time I did here and he sent me a youtube link. Since youtube is pretty strict I thought it was safe, but no... No...

It was PewDiePie doing the Harlem Shake in a bra and panties. I vomited in my mouth a little.

I've heard of that. I have not been brave enough to see the real thing. Sucks to be you. JK

On a serius note, what is wrong with that guy. Was this ment to be a joke on thje whole "Harlem Shake" Fad? Did he do it for the LOLs? Is he messed up in the head? ..... Wait. Never mind, I think we got our answer.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - cingchris - 07-19-2013

Since we're on the topic of PewDiePie, I will something and say it one time, PewDiePie sucks, and don't say he doesn't because he's the second most subbed YouTuber, because Fred was number one and also sucked.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 07-20-2013

I ran across a streamer whose name was Hexidecimal and thought I was seeing things.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Combat Lobster - 07-20-2013

(07-19-2013, 08:58 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: My friend is an ass. He's been super busy, so it was a delayed response, but I'd bitched to him about PewDiePie around the same time I did here and he sent me a youtube link. Since youtube is pretty strict I thought it was safe, but no... No...

Speaking of that guy, this:

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - gamemaster1991 - 07-20-2013

Hex, were you apart of this? It seems too convenient that you bring up Pewdie and MatPat just so happens to release this the next day.

[Image: 3pwfe9.jpg]
I couldn't find the gif version

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-20-2013

I don't think the dude conquered the internet. I had never even heard of him until this thread.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 07-20-2013

(07-20-2013, 04:17 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Hex, were you apart of this? It seems too convenient that you bring up Pewdie and MatPat just so happens to release this the next day.

[Image: 3pwfe9.jpg]
I couldn't find the gif version

LOL. It's only just because of the number of subscribers that he hit that he's being talked about so much.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Ghost Nappa - 07-20-2013

Today's been a rather slow day on the forums.

Barely anybody is online. Not even JiraiyaSannin is online. Has there been some sort of zombie apocalypse? Did the Cuccos kill everyone?