VGFacts
The Chit-Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit-Chat Thread (/thread-17.html)

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Beware of Cuccos - 08-06-2013

Just stuff and things.

I'm still hovering when I can, it's just a pain in the ass to be on here from a phone when my internet isn't working on my computer at home.

I'm not abandoning y'all, I promise! I looooooooooooooooove you guys!

And yay! Cats and OoT!!

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 08-06-2013

Last night was the first night in about a month that I actually slept at a normal time and it felt awesome. Also welcome back Cuccos.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Psychospacecow - 08-06-2013

I get a little annoyed whenever I go on Deviantart because there's always a comic, and I always click on it, and it is always an inside joke for my little pony that I don't get. That fandom is always on the hot pages, always.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - cingchris - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 08:36 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Hey guys. Sorry I've been away a few days. I've had some shit going on, and my internet at home is kind of screwy.

Welcome back from being stranded out in the real world.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - MexicanAnime - 08-06-2013

20 minutes in the bank turned into 3 hours. Fun.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - gamemaster1991 - 08-06-2013

So my favorite game is Majora's Mask. I moved out of my dad's house two years ago and bought a new N64 so I could play the games that I brought with me, including MM. Problem is that I bought one WITHOUT the expansion pack. So I have not been able to play it for at lest two years. Today, when going though the random things my neighbor/good friend has up at her store and in a basket, under a pocket radio and some perfume, I see the expansion pack selling for $3. I asked her if I could buy it, and she gave it to me. FOR FREE. I would hook up my N64 but someone's playing Assassin's Creed on the TV, so tomorrow I play MM.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 08-06-2013

Huh. Finally the site loaded for me. For awhile I keep getting the "Page can not be displayed" message.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Ghost Nappa - 08-06-2013

I haven't said this yet, but school started on Monday for me and I am officially a freshman in high school. :)

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Psychospacecow - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 10:00 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: I haven't said this yet, but school started on Monday for me and I am officially a freshman in high school. :)

Congrats Fish.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - gamemaster1991 - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 10:00 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: I haven't said this yet, but school started on Monday for me and I am officially a freshman in high school. :)

Good luck. It can be hard but you can do it. If my brother can make it to sophomore, you can make it.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - CosmykTheDolfyn - 08-06-2013

Ghost Nappa, thanks goodness you're already a Ghost, because you'll die all over again.
Ciao!

...................................Ok, Ok, I was a bit harsh. High School is fine. Quite a lot of drama, but you'll do great if you keep focused.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - cingchris - 08-07-2013

Hmm...depending on what kind of a freshman you are depends on how you will fare as a freshman in highschool, I myself was mostly liked by the upperclassman because I'm awkward, and mostly quiet around others so when I did talk it was amusing, and not just annoying like more social awkward people. I also didn't stand in the middle of the hall, in a giant circle blocking the entire hall like most freshmen did in my school.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Psychospacecow - 08-07-2013

All joking aside, you should be fine. It takes a little while to adjust but the grade really isn't as defining as one would think. Its all in how you act. Heck, most people I knew when I was a freshman that weren't freshmen thought I was in at least 11th.
Just remember, friends are important but there's a lot of types of people in these schools, some of which are a little off their rocker if you catch my drift (I'm actually friends with a few people like that) and some you flat out will want to avoid, but if you're even 10% like the person you make us think you are (not the saiyan bit but the real you) then you'll be just fine.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 08-07-2013

I have been homeschooled for most of highschool, so I don't really have many words of wisdom.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-07-2013

It's the beginning of August ! How can you already be back at school?
Crazy Americans... (love you really)