VGFacts
The Chit-Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit-Chat Thread (/thread-17.html)

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - CosmykTheDolfyn - 08-12-2013

And, in other news, I just found a website devoted to translating "My hovercraft is full of eels" into other languages. Including Klingon.
http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Zaliphone - 08-12-2013

So I made an email specifically for applying to jobs online...and I forgot the password. I also didn't bother to do any of the things that make it easy to get the password again. I dun goofed! ;_;

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - cingchris - 08-12-2013

So I'm now a mod in a TTT server, this is great news for me because now I have the power to ban all the f!@king RDMers and trolls.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Psychospacecow - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 06:45 PM)cingchris Wrote: So I'm now a mod in a TTT server, this is great news for me because now I have the power to ban all the f!@king RDMers and trolls.

Bad news for me, now I can't RDM and troll.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Ghost Nappa - 08-12-2013

Is there a name for people who like stormy weather? Because I'm looking at lightning and I'm really happy for no reason.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 09:07 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: Is there a name for people who like stormy weather? Because I'm looking at lightning and I'm really happy for no reason.

I am the same way. I think it also has something to do with me liking to be in the dark almost all the time.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 08-12-2013

Lightening is just cool in general to look at. I absolutely love it when it rains because I find it soothing and can actually get a good's night sleep. As long as a storm doesn't get too out of control I can't get enough of them.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - MexicanAnime - 08-12-2013

PokemonShowdown is a pretty fun site to use with friends~

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Mass Distraction - 08-13-2013

(08-12-2013, 09:26 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 09:07 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: Is there a name for people who like stormy weather? Because I'm looking at lightning and I'm really happy for no reason.

I am the same way. I think it also has something to do with me liking to be in the dark almost all the time.

I used to be like that but got butthurt when a thunderstorm prevented me from finishing Django Unchained for hours, only going silent for enough time for me to turn my PS3 back on, get to the movie, skip to the right part and watch for five more minutes until it came back and proceeded to appear and kill my computer the next day when I was out for ten minutes. It was an otherwise bright day, I might add.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Beware of Cuccos - 08-13-2013

I'm the same way. I get very relaxed with rain, thunder and lightening.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Psychospacecow - 08-13-2013

AH YEAH!!!!

Edit:
Eh, its the diameter of the actual round for reloading purposes, I can go with this too.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - MexicanAnime - 08-13-2013

Staying up till 3 when I have work soon was not a smart idea.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 10:34 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Staying up till 3 when I have work soon was not a smart idea.

Oh no... You've got a hard day ahead of you. Is it an eight hour shift as well?

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - MexicanAnime - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 10:34 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 10:34 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Staying up till 3 when I have work soon was not a smart idea.

Oh no... You've got a hard day ahead of you. Is it an eight hour shift as well?

Yeep. >_>

EDIT- Welp, I'm dumb. Don't start till later, so using internet access here.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Arjahn - 08-13-2013

I got bored last night so I replied to every comment ever made on all of my videos.