VGFacts
The Chit-Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit-Chat Thread (/thread-17.html)

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Psychospacecow - 04-26-2013

(04-26-2013, 08:18 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: That feeling when you miss an entire argument on another forum.

And holy crap. All these gifs as sigs is really taking a toll on my computer. It's REALLY laggy.

Edit: Apparently a few developers left a mod team (an actual mod) for Minecraft because the leader wasn't really a leader. A bunch of stuff went down on the mods topic and I missed it all. Makes me sad.

Edit 2: And now one of the ex-devs PM'd me linking me to their posts that they made. This will be an interesting read.

I'll remove one.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 04-26-2013

(04-26-2013, 08:18 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: That feeling when you miss an entire argument on another forum.

And holy crap. All these gifs as sigs is really taking a toll on my computer. It's REALLY laggy.

Edit: Apparently a few developers left a mod team (an actual mod) for Minecraft because the leader wasn't really a leader. A bunch of stuff went down on the mods topic and I missed it all. Makes me sad.

Edit 2: And now one of the ex-devs PM'd me linking me to their posts that they made. This will be an interesting read.

There is nothing more fun then internet drama you're not a part of. One I camped out in front of my computer to watch the back and forth flames on someone's DA page over an argument that spawned over Darkwing Duck of all things.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - A Zombie Riot - 04-26-2013

And now I'm all caught up with the argument that happened with the mod for Minecraft.

I understand why the devs have left. If I was in their situation, I would've done the same thing. I hate to support a mod with the type of developer and creator that is behind it... but the mod is just so much fun.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Combat Lobster - 04-26-2013

(04-26-2013, 08:18 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: And holy crap. All these gifs as sigs is really taking a toll on my computer. It's REALLY laggy.

You see some of the sigs in the news section. One guy's sig is 7mb! I sent in a report, but nobody on staff can't seem to be bothered.

I saw that report but I didn't think it was a problem. Now that I'm seeing the problem first hand with big sigs.... yes, it's annoying.

(04-26-2013, 08:22 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: It's sad that they had to do this for fear of being sued by some idiot...

"A supermarket chain has withdrawn bags of nuts - after failing to declare they may contain peanuts."

I....I... I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

WARNING: Nuts may contain nuts.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Hexadecimal - 04-26-2013

Is my sig hard on you guys? I will change it if it'll do any good.

Also... Dat feel when you have the top rated comment at the moment for a Two Best Friends video! I hope Pat senpai notices me!

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Psychospacecow - 04-26-2013

(04-26-2013, 08:40 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I saw that report but I didn't think it was a problem. Now that I'm seeing the problem first hand with big sigs.... yes, it's annoying.

(04-26-2013, 08:22 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: It's sad that they had to do this for fear of being sued by some idiot...

"A supermarket chain has withdrawn bags of nuts - after failing to declare they may contain peanuts."

I....I... I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

WARNING: Nuts may contain nuts.
dawg
[Image: xzibit-happy.jpg]

(04-26-2013, 08:53 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Is my sig hard on you guys? I will change it if it'll do any good.

Also... Dat feel when you have the top rated comment at the moment for a Two Best Friends video! I hope Pat senpai notices me!

I don't know if it is an issue or not. It's not that huge of an issue to me, really.

(04-26-2013, 08:53 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Is my sig hard on you guys? I will change it if it'll do any good.

I don't have a problem, your sig shows a consist framerate and the colors are optimized for the most part. Though you could crop off at least half a megabyte by lowering the resolution.

I optimized the palette and cropped a bit and thined out some frames. It now clocks in at abit over 500kb

[Image: FEAquKF.gif]

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Beware of Cuccos - 04-26-2013

Never ever ever change your sig!!

(04-26-2013, 09:09 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: I optimized the palette and cropped a bit and thined out some frames. It now clocks in at abit over 500kb

[Image: FEAquKF.gif]

I don't know if it's just me but it seems that the frame-rate in that gif is slowed down from the original?

[Image: QNKnaLV.gif]

Here's my edit.

(04-26-2013, 10:07 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 09:09 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:

I don't know if it's just me but it seems that the frame-rate in that gif is slowed down from the original?

Here's my edit.

The thin frames function must of sliced out some important frames.

Mine's close to 570KB. All I used was a free online image editor. I just cropped it, that's all.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - CosmykTheDolfyn - 04-26-2013

So me and two of my friends just attempted to record the WORST love song of all time, and we may have possibly succeeded. I wrote most of the lyrics and I'm the deep gravely voice (Har Har Har) singing and the "Oh Geez ran out of time" at the end.
https://soundcloud.com/thankinselestonruggles/violette-your-ears
Lyrics are:

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - Raiden Blackwood - 04-26-2013

My hand is healing. I should be able to play my ocarina soon. I put an application in at a factory. 13 bucks an hour. Still putting myself back together. Not much of an update.