VGFacts
What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) (/thread-179.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Beware of Cuccos - 06-16-2013

I skipped the cereal earlier, and didn't eat at all until dinner. We were supposed to eat early (at 4) for father's day, but the restaurant would only put certain tables together to seat the 9 of us, so we had to wait for people to finish eating, pay, and leave. I got red beans and rice as an appetizer (really good) and everyone got hushpuppies (pretty good). I got Grilled shrimp, baked potato and a salad, and they were not that good :( So I just munched on hushpuppies and bread. I should have just got a meal sized portion of red beans and rice.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Psychospacecow - 06-17-2013

pretzels at 3 a.m.
I miss sleep.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - SuperMasterGamer - 06-17-2013

An egg and cheese sandwich, since I didn't eat anything when I walked out the door this morning.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 06-17-2013

Just had a delicious Tuna sandwich with a Pepsi.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Beware of Cuccos - 06-17-2013

Just had some garlic pepper wicked chicken from Popeye's, with red beans and rice and a biscuit. SO GOOD.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 06:18 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Just had some garlic pepper wicked chicken from Popeye's, with red beans and rice and a biscuit. SO GOOD.

ARGH! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HAVE A POPEYE'S DOWN THERE!

I wanna eat at one sooo bad. That and a Sonic as well. Their ice cream especially looks good.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 06:21 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 06:18 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Just had some garlic pepper wicked chicken from Popeye's, with red beans and rice and a biscuit. SO GOOD.

I wanna eat at one sooo bad. That and a Sonic as well. Their ice cream especially looks good.
Meh, Dairy Queen or even some Breyers from the grocery store is much better than Sonic.
Never had Popeye's though.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - SuperMasterGamer - 06-17-2013

A Coca-Cola Slurpee.

Not bad since the last time I had it.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - cingchris - 06-17-2013

Cheese cake with cherries on top.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Beware of Cuccos - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 07:21 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:

Meh, Dairy Queen or even some Breyers from the grocery store is much better than Sonic.

THESE PLACES AREN'T EVERYWHERE?!?!
You poor guys!! Y'all come to Texas and i'll take you to What-a-burger, Popeye's, Sonic, Dairy Queen, and Cane's (that one's actually from Louisiana, but we have a few in Houston.). Then we'll finish it off with some Blue Bell ice cream.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 06-17-2013

Pulled Pork sandwich with some Bush's Beans.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 08:33 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: THESE PLACES AREN'T EVERYWHERE?!?!
You poor guys!! Y'all come to Texas and i'll take you to What-a-burger, Popeye's, Sonic, Dairy Queen, and Cane's (that one's actually from Louisiana, but we have a few in Houston.). Then we'll finish it off with some Blue Bell ice cream.

I only recognize Dairy Queen out of that ;_;

I live in Minnesota, so we get squat for good food places.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 08:33 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:

Yeah, but do you have Bob Evan's done there? I'm not very far from the very first one and the original farm. Been to Bob Evans Farm Festival quite a few times growing up :P Never heard of What-a-burger or Cane's though...

(06-17-2013, 09:01 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 08:33 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:

Yeah, but do you have Bob Evan's done there? I'm not very far from the very first one and the original farm. Been to Bob Evans Farm Festival quite a few times growing up :P Never heard of What-a-burger or Cane's though...

What-a-burger and Cane's are AMAZING. I've never heard of Bob Evan's. Guys, we all need to road trip together and just eat everything.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Strawberry - 06-18-2013

My university's cafeteria closes at 3:30 for the summer (which is really dumb because I eat dinner at 6 D:< ), so I'm snacking on some Triscuit crackers with Wholly Guacamole, and some cheerios :D