VGFacts
What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) (/thread-179.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Psychospacecow - 10-24-2013

Melted Mozarella cheese noodles with pork and a pizza tomato.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 11-24-2013

A Lunchable because I'm such a classy lady.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Psychospacecow - 11-24-2013

Microwavable cream chicken soup with rice.
It sounds better than it is, but at least its warm.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 11-25-2013

Some strawberry poptarts.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 12-04-2013

I 'm having an Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box and it tastes so good, with it's ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise mixture of sauce.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Psychospacecow - 12-04-2013

Banana pudding with wafers. That is all.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Ghost Nappa - 12-05-2013

A blueberry muffin that they serve for breakfast at my school.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Mass Distraction - 12-05-2013

(12-05-2013, 07:32 AM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: A blueberry muffin that they serve for breakfast at my school.

...that's the main thing I miss from Texas.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - CosmykTheDolfyn - 12-05-2013

Drinking black coffee, had a baked potato with cheese and bacon.
Probably unhealthy and artery clogging ad can be, but it tasted so good.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - frankfrost2 - 12-05-2013

Had a taylor ham and cheese sandwhich. (2, actually)
Yum.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - tigerlily - 12-06-2013

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. The only thing worth having for breakfast.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 12-06-2013

I just had some Fruity Pebbles for breakfast.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - GameWizard001 - 12-06-2013

Microwaved Chicken Potpie, it is delicious!

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 12-06-2013

Also I made something last night that was amazing. I got Nilla Wafers and some Cool Whip, cream cheese frosting and made little cookie sandwiches that were absolutely delicious.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 01-13-2014

I'm almost done with the special mint/peppermint/chocolate chip Christmas ice cream I tried to make last as long at I could. THAT SHIT'S GOOD YEAR ROUND! JUST CALL IT SOMETHING ELSE AND CONTINUE TO SELL IT.