VGFacts
What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) (/thread-179.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 02-16-2014

[Image: Snapshot_20140216_zpsb491685b.jpg]

Precious Shamrock Shakes... You don't contain any gluten at all and are delicious.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 02-16-2014

My Mom made some French toast and bacon.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Psychospacecow - 02-16-2014

Had chicken shishkebobs, the best way to chicken.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 07-06-2014

I had some late night toast with apple jelly on top.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Tobu_ - 07-21-2014

I'm eating air.

And drinking air.

And drinking a ラ厶ネ according to google translate its called Raney...It's great.

Air + ラ厶ネ = breathing and drinking ラ厶ネ

Edit:I found out the english name 'ramune' but..I'm gonna leave in the google one and the japanese one so...there...

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Carlos - 07-21-2014

Ate some burgers. Yum.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Carlos - 07-22-2014

Currently, i'm eating a Apple and some Toast.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Pewable - 07-22-2014

Yesterday, I went back home from some days in my parents' house.

I ate some "Petit Ecolier" (chocolate coockies) with milk, they were weird but I thought it was because it was freaky hot.

... Then I started drinking the milk and understood why the coockies tasted like that.

Instant Hyper Beam in my washbasin.

Brrrrrr.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Kakariko Kid - 07-28-2014

A basket of French fries.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 07-28-2014

My mom made me a turkey and cheese sandwich after working outside for most of the day.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-29-2014

I had pop tarts and a cup of coffee for breakfast this morning.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 07-29-2014

...There were bread sticks at work. I ate one. Don't tell.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - retrolinkx - 07-29-2014

^

They already know.

It's coming out of your salary.....haha, I'm kidding.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 04:31 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

They already know.

It's coming out of your salary.....haha, I'm kidding.

It's actually perfectly OK since we get free food. It's only bad because of my Celiac Disease and I'm not supposed to cheat ever. I just can't help it WHEN IT'S RIGHT FREAKING THERE.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Kakariko Kid - 08-01-2014

Xtra long bbq cheeseburger and a chicken big king on Burger King's 2 for $5 deal. Now, I'm about to dive into some chicken nuggets. I'll probably be hungry again in 2 or 3 hours.