VGFacts
What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) (/thread-179.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 09-24-2014

Going to try Pizza Ranch's gluten free pizza. Hopefully they understand how to handle it so there won't be any cross contamination.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - theyasminshow - 09-26-2014

(09-24-2014, 05:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Going to try Pizza Ranch's gluten free pizza. Hopefully they understand how to handle it so there won't be any cross contamination.
Right, how is the gluten free life treating you?

Before bed snack: clementines and peppermint tea. Today I ate kinda heavy: big bowl of spicy ramen (real ramen, not instant) for brunch and pork on rice for dinner.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Hexadecimal - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 02:20 AM)theyasminshow Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 05:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Going to try Pizza Ranch's gluten free pizza. Hopefully they understand how to handle it so there won't be any cross contamination.

Before bed snack: clementines and peppermint tea. Today I ate kinda heavy: big bowl of spicy ramen (real ramen, not instant) for brunch and pork on rice for dinner.

It really sucks when I have to eat at restaurants since some don't get they have to be careful of cross contamination, or think that I'm just a "fad" dieter.

I do feel better, though. Headaches are completely gone, but I'll never feel as good as normal people. Fatigue is still a huge issue.

Thank you for asking!

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Beware of Cuccos - 09-27-2014

A chocolate chocolate chip bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes. SO FUCKING GOOD.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - theyasminshow - 09-28-2014

(09-26-2014, 04:54 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 02:20 AM)theyasminshow Wrote:

It really sucks when I have to eat at restaurants since some don't get they have to be careful of cross contamination, or think that I'm just a "fad" dieter.

I do feel better, though. Headaches are completely gone, but I'll never feel as good as normal people. Fatigue is still a huge issue.

Thank you for asking!
The fad dieters are something else though. Someone told me that on one of those late night talk shows, they decided to go around and ask people:
"Are you on a gluten-free diet?" -> Yes
"What IS gluten?" -> Uhh...

Also, have you swapped out your pots and pans? Gluten soaks into cookware so it would be good to invest in a dedicated no-gluten cookware set for yourself if you haven't already.

Late night snack time. Fruit and tea, or mochi ice cream...?

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - gamemaster1991 - 09-28-2014

Pepperioni Pizza with Pretzel Crust and extra cheese.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - gamemaster1991 - 04-26-2015

Chicken Noodle Surprise Spoiler:the surprise is that it's tuna, not chicken. My dad had to tell me it was chicken to make me eat it as a kid.

I have not had this in a long while. I got the recipe when my dad was last here. It's so simple to make

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Boyobmas - 04-27-2015

My regular school lunch: a chicken sammich, chocolate milk and apple sauce.
It's mmm mmm average!

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - JiraiyaSennin - 04-27-2015

I had some hashbrowns and eggs with bacon bits in them.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Kakariko Kid - 05-03-2015

Biscuits with fried ham and a slice of tomato

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - retrolinkx - 05-03-2015

Just finished my dinner of Steak and Chips, plus some Corn since I wanted some.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - CLXcool - 05-03-2015

Finished my dinner of leftover bbq chicken(that was diced) with rice.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - BumblebeeCody - 05-07-2015

Spag bol
Thuglife

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - CLXcool - 05-07-2015

Homemade Pizza.

RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - Furo - 05-11-2015

Beef Jerky