VGFacts
Last game you beat - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Last game you beat (/thread-185.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 02-20-2014

I beat the main campaign of Skyrim a while ago, spent about 40 hours doing it and I wouldn't mind doing it again.

(02-20-2014, 08:52 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Just played and beat Limbo for the first time.

I think people ruined it for me. The one truly scary thing about the game AKA the spider is the only thing people really told me about.

Still all and all a really good puzzle game with only one achievement out of 12 to go. That being the no death run.

I really hated Limbo. I'm not sure what it was that I didn't like it, but I just absolutely hated it.

RE: Last game you beat - PixelXenoKing - 02-21-2014

(02-20-2014, 05:14 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I know I've mentioned this several times (fun of speedrunning, I guess), but my old personal best at Hot Wheels Turbo Racing was 43:32 and I felt as if I couldn't get it much better.

I just got a 41:19.... I've run that close to 100 times now, and out of nowhere improved two minutes. This was about my reaction.
[Image: mind-blown-2.gif]

Now, if my splitters ever get here, I'll actually be able to record it. Hopefully I'll smash that other time in the future on video.

Yea, I used to speedrun GOW 1 (Some people get confused on whether it God of war or Gears of War its God of war) and i believe the record for the game was 57 minutes on the hardest difficulty. But my record would be 1:15 on normal but i depended on so much glitches and if one screwed up i was done.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 02-21-2014

I finally completed Picross e2, there were two puzzles that had me for a very long time. One thing that I liked about it was that after completing my last puzzle there was a small thank you note from the developers. I don't remember the last time I saw that in a video game as a completion reward, normally it's just another trophy to add to the collection, but the message was refreshing. Now I need to get Picross e3!

RE: Last game you beat - retrolinkx - 02-21-2014

Just beat Saint's Row 4.

Good game, but could be better.

RE: Last game you beat - frankfrost2 - 02-21-2014

Yippee, platinumed BioShock: Infinite!

RE: Last game you beat - PixelXenoKing - 02-21-2014

(02-21-2014, 08:11 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: Yippee, platinumed BioShock: Infinite!

Its 10% rare at PSNProfiles is the Plat hard?

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 02-22-2014

Decided to get 100% on Castlevania: Mirror of Fate and succeeded. Now it's only a week till Lords of Shadow 2!

RE: Last game you beat - frankfrost2 - 02-22-2014

(02-21-2014, 11:09 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(02-21-2014, 08:11 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: Yippee, platinumed BioShock: Infinite!

Its 10% rare at PSNProfiles is the Plat hard?
*Possible spoilers to vigors and trophies, obviously.*
It was for me. There are a few trophies that are hard:

Auld Lang Syne: Complete the game on 1999 mode.

Incredibly hard mode. Not as hard as Dead Space 2's Hardcore mode, though.

Heartbreaker: Kill a Handyman by only shooting him in the heart.

This is INCREDIBLY hard, and possibly the hardest trophy in the game. In fact, the only reason I got it was because the one I was fighting was in a glitch. So all I can say is good luck.

Infused With Greatness: Collect all the infusions in a single game.

Im sure you know what infusions are, but if you dont, then there just upgrades that you can use to increase health, shield, and salts. I used a guide for this, and I recommend you do too cause there are some that are pretty hidden. Also, you must upgrade either health, salts, or your shield fully to get a different trophy, but you should be able to obtain it while getting this trophy.

Eavesdropper: Collect all the Voxophones.

This took 4 and a half games to get, and was my final trophy. There are 80 in the game, and all are missable. If you miss one or more... Well, good luck trying to find it.

Scavenger Hunt: Complete 1999 mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill machine.

Dollar Bills, as you most likely know, have veeeerrrryyyy cheap items, including (But not limited too): Health, salts, and ammo. These are important in 1999 mode cause you lose ammo and health pretty fast. So try to loot as many enemies as you can.

Those are pretty much the hard ones in the game. The other ones just involve killing enemies a certain way with certain weapons.

RE: Last game you beat - pAroxizm - 02-22-2014

I just beat Lords of Shadow 2 today.

A little bit disapointed by this one, i recommand the PC version because there is too much aliasing.

But it's good to see a trilogy with much differences in each games.

(02-22-2014, 03:48 PM)pAroxizm Wrote: I just beat Lords of Shadow 2 today.

A little bit disapointed by this one, i recommand the PC version because there is too much aliasing.

The fuck? That game hasn't even released yet.

RE: Last game you beat - pAroxizm - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 04:43 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 03:48 PM)pAroxizm Wrote: I just beat Lords of Shadow 2 today.

The fuck? That game hasn't even released yet.

It's a legit copy of course^^

I would strangle you with my shoelaces till you bled if I could.

RE: Last game you beat - strangeguru - 02-23-2014

Well, upon seeing what the fuss was all about, I finished Metal Gear Solid yesterday, am I the only one who think that as good as the bosses are, they're immensely cheap?

Don't get me started on fighting that ninja...

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 03:19 AM)strangeguru Wrote: Well, upon seeing what the fuss was all about, I finished Metal Gear Solid yesterday, am I the only one who think that as good as the bosses are, they're immensely cheap?

Don't get me started on fighting that ninja...

Sniper Wolf was super hard for me because of the janky controls. And the final fight against Metal Gear REX just destroyed me. I really wish I knew about the body armor before playing.

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 02-23-2014

90% on Remember Me after my first playthrough. Could've gone worse.

Remember you soon.

EDIT: 200th game beaten!