VGFacts
Last game you beat - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Last game you beat (/thread-185.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Last game you beat - PixelXenoKing - 03-02-2014

(02-28-2014, 03:48 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 01:54 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just got the Platinum trophy for Minecraft of PS3. It was a pretty fun experience, I would do it again on PS4.

thats weird, cause I got minecraft platinumed yesterday.
To be honest, they were pretty easy.

yea its a super easy plat. Right after i get the payday 2 plat which i need 1 more gold than im pretty much good

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 03-05-2014

I just beat the final boss of Paranautical Activity thanks mostly in part to some weird item glitch/interaction that gave me infinite jumping. Once again, 3/5, would recommend.

RE: Last game you beat - CLXcool - 03-06-2014

Beaten Ducktales Remastered. Very pleased on how the game ended. It felt very true to the animated series and it was a good ending too.

Also finished Mystery Case Files: Madam Fate. Jesus. I was not expecting that ending. What a twist that was.

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 11:14 AM)CLXcool Wrote: Beaten Ducktales Remastered. Very pleased on how the game ended. It felt very true to the animated series and it was a good ending too.

I can never get enough of Wayforward.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 03-08-2014

I beat Super Motherload and it was definitely worth the $4 it cost me. The gameplay got kind of repetitive towards the end and the upgrading was a grind at times, but it was fun nonetheless. 3/5, get it on sale.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 03-09-2014

Shadow of the Colossus. I really liked it, the camera and controls got a bit weird at times, but the gameplay overshadows those issues. The ending left me both sad and confused. 4/5, stop not playing it and start playing it.

RE: Last game you beat - gamemaster1991 - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 04:14 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: Shadow of the Colossus. I really liked it, the camera and controls got a bit weird at times, but the gameplay overshadows those issues. The ending left me both sad and confused. 4/5, stop not playing it and start playing it.

The game is not as good as people say. It's a good boss rush game, but I don't think it's worth going across a big strip of land doing nothing just to kill a 15 minute boss just to do it all over again 14 (can't remimber how many there are) more times.

It's good to look at, and that's about it for me.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 04:35 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 04:14 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: Shadow of the Colossus. I really liked it, the camera and controls got a bit weird at times, but the gameplay overshadows those issues. The ending left me both sad and confused. 4/5, stop not playing it and start playing it.

The game is not as good as people say. It's a good boss rush game, but I don't think it's worth going across a big strip of land doing nothing just to kill a 15 minute boss just to do it all over again 14 (can't remimber how many there are) more times.

The early bosses are definitely boring, but after the first 4 or 5 they get pretty interesting and can take much longer than 15 minutes. I think the longest it took me to beat one of them was nearly an hour and a half. It's a very well designed game.

RE: Last game you beat - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 06:08 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:

The early bosses are definitely boring, but after the first 4 or 5 they get pretty interesting and can take much longer than 15 minutes. I think the longest it took me to beat one of them was nearly an hour and a half. It's a very well designed game.

I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus.
I've only ever heard good things about it and after this, I want to get it even more !

RE: Last game you beat - gamemaster1991 - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 06:19 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 06:08 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:

I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus.
I've only ever heard good things about it and after this, I want to get it even more !

Just be sure to look up a map (expessly if you are looking for all the fruit and lizards) and be make sure your willing to wait 10-15 mintes traveling sometimes with nothing to do.

Hard mode is even worse, since you need the map to find where everything is since you have no way of knowing where to go.

The game is also really short but feels like it goes on forever. There are 16 Colossus (I just looked it up) and most of them are different but a few of them feel like the same one with different "fur" patters.

I have no idea why people only say good things about the game when all it is is just a art game with little gameplay to it.

That being said, Everyone needs to play it at one point in time because it is so beautiful to look at. Colossus 14 (no I have no idea what the fan names are) is my favorite, next to the flying one.

RE: Last game you beat - Psychospacecow - 03-09-2014

Civ 5, as Doge/Consul/President Pedro 2.

RE: Last game you beat - GameWizard001 - 03-09-2014

Xenosaga: Episode 1 for the PS2. Now I'm working through the second game so I can finally play the third game and find out what the hell I've been playing all this time cause the plot is like they took the plot of Metal Gear Sold and Lost and merged them together to create a space/fantasy adventure game set to an anime style look.

RE: Last game you beat - CosmykTheDolfyn - 03-12-2014

Pokemon Snap. I beat it before on virtual console for the Wii, but note that I own the cart, I had to play it again. Took maybe two hours for me, but it's so fun with so much re-playability.

RE: Last game you beat - pAroxizm - 03-13-2014

MGSV Ground Zeroes on PS4.

Now i need 100% completion on it :P

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 03-13-2014

You have no idea how much you piss me off.