VGFacts
Last game you beat - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Last game you beat (/thread-185.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Last game you beat - pAroxizm - 04-25-2014

(04-24-2014, 05:19 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 05:05 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just beat MGS4 again while my cousin Drake watched. He kept calling Raiden "she" and mistaking character names. He was pretty confused when I tried to explain stuff about nanomachines and the references to previous games.

Don't even get him started on Big Boss and Solid Snake not being the same person.

I can relate. I'm still trying to understand the plot. All I get is Metal Gear to Metal Gear Solid. Metal Gear is my Kingdom Hearts. Confusing when people start explaining the plot.

This is easy:
[Image: 1371425284232.jpg]

I also beat for the 4th time NieR .

RE: Last game you beat - retrolinkx - 04-25-2014

(04-24-2014, 05:05 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just beat MGS4 again while my cousin Drake watched. He kept calling Raiden "she" and mistaking character names. He was pretty confused when I tried to explain stuff about nanomachines and the references to previous games.

Don't even get him started on Big Boss and Solid Snake not being the same person.

Just show him this, I summarized all the important points

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 04-25-2014

I just beat Knack. It was awful. Chapter 11 was pretty fun, but overall the game had too much bullshit for it to be a good experience. The framerate dipped into the "awful" zone many times, especially when Knack got bigger. 2/5, I feel like I need a shower.

RE: Last game you beat - G-Haven - 04-26-2014

Beat Mercenary Kings. Trying to get to get to 5-Star General now.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 04-26-2014

I just beat Fallout 3. The main story was surprisingly short and I came across very few side quests so far. There is still a huge portion of the map that is completely unexplored. I will continue playing because I do have 5 (I think) DLC expansions to play through and I just need more of the Capitol Wasteland. I never even met Three Dog.

Also, I think I love Liberty Prime. "Democracy is non-negotiable!"

RE: Last game you beat - CLXcool - 04-26-2014

Walking Dead Season 1. My god. I wasn't expecting that to happen for the ending. I'll play season 2 when all the episodes are together.

RE: Last game you beat - TheTrueBoss997 - 04-27-2014

Just beat Crisis Core for the 5th time. Dat ending.....

RE: Last game you beat - retrolinkx - 04-28-2014

Just beat Crysis.

Holy fuck that was a short game, I guess I did play through 60% of it once then lost the saves, but really after you leave the Alien ship, you're pretty much done with the gameplay, you fight about three more times after that, then you fly around for a bit, then you do about 10 more minutes of gameplay and kill the final boss.

I thought it was better than Crysis 2, but it really isn't.

RE: Last game you beat - GameWizard001 - 04-28-2014

(04-26-2014, 09:31 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just beat Fallout 3. The main story was surprisingly short and I came across very few side quests so far. There is still a huge portion of the map that is completely unexplored. I will continue playing because I do have 5 (I think) DLC expansions to play through and I just need more of the Capitol Wasteland. I never even met Three Dog.

Also, I think I love Liberty Prime. "Democracy is non-negotiable!"

Did you talk to NPCs? Cause I remember my first play through with no DLC was at least 70+ hours of stuff to do. Did you set off the atom bomb in Megaton for a penthouse suite? Did you explore the underground train stations? Any of the country side? There is a ton of stuff out there, you just have to go out and explore it all.

Hell, I remember one play through I found a slaver group that wanted me to put collars on potential slaves, found a kid in a ruin section of city where his dad was killed by giant mutated fire-ants that spit real fire. After I took care of the ants I put the collar on him and told him to scram. (I wanted to be a renegade character, ie a complete dick in that playthrough)

RE: Last game you beat - CosmykTheDolfyn - 04-28-2014

Speedran Hot Wheels Turbo Racing again.
Today, I got a 4:56 on the Cold Fusion track. A sub five time is INSANE on that track. There are six laps, and the fastest lap time possible (with the Rock Buster car) is a 48.75 seconds. That means that I essentially almost got the fastest possible time on that track 6 times in a row. That would have been world record pace right there.

But, alas, RNG screwed me over at the Helicrash race, causing me to get a 5:30 time at that track (good is 4:45...)
Daggon it. World record so cloooose.

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 04-28-2014

Only Valentine and Double left till I finish Skullgirls. Then it's just waiting for the DLC characters to 100%. Then again, I'll never be able to beat Marie 300% :P

RE: Last game you beat - CosmykTheDolfyn - 04-28-2014

Let's see, I now actually beat three games today. First I speedran Hot Wheels (as stated earlier), then I got out the Super Game Boy and destroyed:
[Image: Game-Boy-Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Th...-Cover.jpg]
[Image: KDL_Boxart.jpg]

I need new games...

RE: Last game you beat - gamemaster1991 - 04-28-2014

(04-28-2014, 09:05 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Let's see, I now actually beat three games today. First I speedran Hot Wheels (as stated earlier), then I got out the Super Game Boy and destroyed:
[imgs_of Power_Rangers_and Kirby]

I need new games...

I've been trying to find a way to get the Power Rangers movie on the site but I can't prove it. Two of the bosses are based on scraped enimes from the movie. The Tanga Queen and the Ratman bosses.

Have fun with that if you can find a way to prove it.

RE: Last game you beat - RyeoNox - 05-02-2014

Batman Arkhram Asylum.

I haven't played any Batman Arkhram games until now. It's a good detective game, but the story isn't really interesting though. Overall it still worth the time playing it.

=Edit=

Diablo 3

I just beat Diablo 3 for the second time. My first run was a Demon Hunter, this time was a Monk. Monk is definitely a easier class to play, his skills are way too powerful. I'm going for a barbarian next.

RE: Last game you beat - DeerBoarDude - 05-03-2014

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption lately and I can say one thing about it; FUCK. THAT. STALLION.