VGFacts
Last game you beat - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Last game you beat (/thread-185.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Last game you beat - BumblebeeCody - 09-13-2014

(08-30-2014, 02:23 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I beat Metal Gear Risvengerance, fantastic game, can't believe it runs so smoothly and looks so sexy on my 360.
Props to the devs for a solid 60fps with no slowdown, seriously that is a god damn joy to see while my PC is off on his home planet for labor day.

Speaking of Metal Gear Rising:
Came across this gem of a video

Too frikkin' funny.

60FPS is a Platinum staple really.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 09-14-2014

I beat a puzzle game called Tappingo 2 on the 3DS yesterday. For only $3 (I think) it was worth it.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 09-15-2014

I beat Hotline Miami on the PS4. I think I might try to get the platinum trophy. It's been a lot of fun revisiting the game on PS4.

RE: Last game you beat - retrolinkx - 09-16-2014

(09-05-2014, 12:13 AM)Raiden Blackwood Wrote: Halo 4. I cried.

I know, it was so bad. How could 343i do that to a series ;_;

EDIT: Oh shit, post no 1111

RE: Last game you beat - RepentantSky - 09-16-2014

I beat the Destiny storyline. Now I'm to get the right items to try out that special weekly event. I need to get a level and half to do it but half of my armor is total crap and barely has any light on it, and all I get for armor are things that I don't need to be stronger. It's stupid how tedious they've made this.

RE: Last game you beat - CLXcool - 09-16-2014

Just beaten the first Sonic the hedgehog game on my collection of Sega genisis games for the 360. Got all the emeralds too. Pretty sweet.

RE: Last game you beat - GameWizard001 - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 09:45 AM)RepentantSky Wrote: I beat the Destiny storyline. Now I'm to get the right items to try out that special weekly event. I need to get a level and half to do it but half of my armor is total crap and barely has any light on it, and all I get for armor are things that I don't need to be stronger. It's stupid how tedious they've made this.

I just beat the storyline too and I'm still dragging to get up to level 21 with Light. Been doing whatever I can to get Legendary and Rare gear but it is now drudgery to an anal level.

Oddly still worth playing it despite all the grinding.

RE: Last game you beat - gamemaster1991 - 09-17-2014

Super Mario 64.

Man, this game use to be fun. I loved this game when it first came out. What happened? Now I see how dated the graphics, camera, controls, and nearly everything really is. I give Mario a hard time, but that's only to show that he's not as perfect as everyone says and I really like most of his games. This game, however, made me really want to play a better game. I had fun at points and enjoyed a good part of the middle, but I'm sorry to say that the Nostalgia for the game has all but left me.

RE: Last game you beat - JiraiyaSennin - 09-29-2014

I just finished Yu-Gi-Oh Capsule Monster Coliseum. It was just as awesome as the first time I played it. Even though I've beaten the campaign there are still fusions and many other monsters to get, so that's going to be awesome.

RE: Last game you beat - CLXcool - 09-29-2014

Sonic Spinball. And I got a high score on it too.

RE: Last game you beat - TheTrueBoss997 - 09-29-2014

Beat Hyrule Warriors Legend mode. While the story was not a masterpiece it was the gameplay that makes that game awesome.

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 10-14-2014

Friggin finally beat Ghost in the Shell for PS1. The last stage is evil but oh, so satisfying. This game is definitely one of my favorite PS1 titles of all time.

I also found this little cool horror game online that I beat called NothingElse.

RE: Last game you beat - CosmykTheDolfyn - 10-15-2014

I beat Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi. I lost several lives, but never used a continue, so that's awesome.

For the record, if you've never played this Genesis classic, you have waves of enemies coming at you that all have more mobility than you and multiple hit points. It takes a single hit to kill you. The final boss consists of facing four black ninjas (twice as fast as you and take 3 hit points to kill) WHILE the final boss is shooting fire from the ceiling and can only be attacked in a very narrow time frame on three occasions. Miss it any one of those times and you've lost.

RE: Last game you beat - gamemaster1991 - 10-17-2014

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

It might be becuse I played the game a hell of a lot as a kid but the begining was a little boring and picked up speed near the middle and end. The final boss was really challanging but I really enjoyed it.

If I had to complane, the "everyone is happy and alive exept for the final boss" feels way too childish, even for a game that looks like a child's drawing.

8/10

RE: Last game you beat - TheTrueBoss997 - 10-19-2014

Finshed Zero Escape Virture's Last Reward for the Vita and I gotta say it was one of the best games I've played in such a long time. The story was amazing and the puzzle modes were so satisfying. Gonna pick up the prequel 999 for the DS on Tuesday. 9.5/10