VGFacts
Last game you beat - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Last game you beat (/thread-185.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Last game you beat - gamemaster1991 - 04-14-2017

The X-Files game is good.... I guess. I'm not sure. I'm not use to FVM games and I'm not a fan of the show, so I can't say if this is a good FMV game or if it does the show justice. I can say that it's really... interesting. Also short. I started this late last night and was near the end of the final disc two and a half hours later, with half of that being me getting lost.

Side note: Is David Duchovny really a bad actor or is it just this game? I expected the leads to be the best thing in this game but it sounded like he didn't really care.

RE: Last game you beat - CLXcool - 04-28-2017

Episode 1 one of Bendy and the ink machine. Note. PLAY WITH A CONTROLLER. The controlling with a mouse is a pain. Also. The concept so far is interesting. Its like Bioshock meets Roger Rabbit. I'll wait for the other episodes to come along before I purchase episode 2.

RE: Last game you beat - TheGuffMan - 05-06-2017

I played through all of Portal 2's single player not too long ago. Really fun (yet a bit challenging) game, never knew why I never played this game when I've had it for years  Confused

RE: Last game you beat - gamemaster1991 - 05-25-2017

Hello. My name is Gamemaster and I like Cut the Rope. I spent a good amount of time trying to 3-star each level of each box and found it hard to put down. I managed to beat the last three boxes while the power was out yesterday. Now if you need me, I need to throw away all my games and inbrace the casual that I have become by starting Cut the Rope: Experiments.

To be serious for a moment, I picked up the game (actually the first three game because it was a 3DS bundle and I can't ignore bundles) because I needed a mobile game for a gaming challenge another forum was taking part in. I really did find it fun. I wanted to pace myself by doing or or two boxes a day so that it wasn't over in a few hours/I didn't get tired of it really fast.

RE: Last game you beat - CLXcool - 05-25-2017

That last boss was hell, but I finally beaten Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Is this game a good sequel to Returns? Yes. There's only one problem. Its freaking hard as nails. The soundtrack is amazing. I'm not going to go back and get all the puzzle pieces. Once with this was enough already.

RE: Last game you beat - CLXcool - 06-28-2017

Beaten Wind Waker HD. I will say. Revisiting this particular Zelda title was(forgive the pun) smooth sailing. Seeing the cel shaded look for Zelda in HD was very breathtaking and amazing to look at. I do love the fact that they given the option for a sail that didn't require controlling the wind with the wind song from the game. The only downside I have to say was using the right analog stick to control certain items in the game(e.g the grappling hook, the bow, and the hookshot). I've managed to get the hang of it, but at times it was a bit unresponsive. I might give it a second shot(but this time finding all the treasures out at sea) another day.

RE: Last game you beat - Kakariko Kid - 06-29-2017

I defeated Ganon in Breath of the Wild about 2 weeks ago. I will not tell my daughter since she wanted to defeat Ganon first but I got tired of doing all of the side quests first; I have Skyrim for that.
Overall, I love the game. I suppose I'll buy the Expansion Pass.

RE: Last game you beat - Raiden Blackwood - 10-05-2017

The last game I beat was Witcher 3 and it was glorious.

RE: Last game you beat - RepentantSky - 10-07-2017

Monster Hunter Stories. It's a great game and I've already posted a review if you want to check it out.

RE: Last game you beat - Berry - 10-09-2017

Finish completing Cave Story+ and Sonic Mania. Both were fun and breezed right through them.

Currently on finishing AlphaSapphire.

RE: Last game you beat - Hedman - 10-13-2017

Quote:Finish completing Best Penis Extenders success story and Sonic Mania. Both were fun and breezed right through them.

Currently on finishing AlphaSapphire.

I've just beaten Shadow of Mordor, and now I'm going to get into Shadow of War.

RE: Last game you beat - CosmykTheDolfyn - 10-23-2017

Phoenix Wright: Trails and Tribulations.

Favorite case: 3
Least Favorite: The final (5)

I feel like I am probably crazy in comparison to real Phoenix Wright fans and I can feel them breathing down my neck as I type. Final case felt bloated, and the big reveal at the end wasn't exactly so big. Case 3 had me laughing the entire time. Case closed.

RE: Last game you beat - Hexadecimal - 10-27-2017

Night Trap. That game is really some good, hokey fun when the cameras keep running on the bottom of the screen. The first release of this game was pretty much unplayable without it. There's still some frustrating bits where one camera is way too dark to really see an Auger, so you need memorization, but I don't regret snagging a physical copy. This is a pretty darn historic game, after all.

RE: Last game you beat - BumblebeeCody - 10-28-2017

The Evil Within 2. Yeah it was OK. Better than the first for sure.

RE: Last game you beat - retrolinkx - 10-30-2017

Super Mario Odyssey, took me 9 hours.

A pretty good and fun game, but it's Mario so it's to be expected.