VGFacts
Last game you beat - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Last game you beat (/thread-185.html)

RE: Last game you beat - A Zombie Riot - 04-22-2013

My best memories with Portal 2 multiplayer was cutting GLADoS off when she was talking it some dancing. She'd get mad about it too, which made it funnier.

Co-Op mode in Portal 2 was fantastic. Portal 2 was soo much better than the first game.

The game I most recently beat was Dishonored. Great game but a very predictable story. But that gameplay... that gameplay is so freaking fun!

RE: Last game you beat - PixelXenoKing - 04-26-2013

does Injustice Count?

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 04-26-2013

Liberation Maiden.

Short game but I loved it. Now I only need to go through all the missions again and try to 100% them. Looking forward to the PS3 sequel.

RE: Last game you beat - SylveonPatternedPanties - 04-29-2013

Kingdom Hearts I.

No matter how many times I beat that game, I'm simply blown away.

RE: Last game you beat - RyeoNox - 04-30-2013

Tenchu Z.

Oh boy. Those 50 missions are awfully repetitive. They should have go for quality instead of quantity. 13 hours of the 5 same map is really a bad idea.

RE: Last game you beat - SiiGMA Viperz - 05-03-2013

The reboot of Tomb Raider

RE: Last game you beat - Awesomessprime - 05-03-2013

Dragon warrior 2, x-men nes (god awful), the original legend of zelda.

RE: Last game you beat - Hipserious - 05-04-2013

I'm in the middle of moving out of my girlfriend's family's house and into an apartment (some would say this is growing up). But juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust before we had to pick it all up, I beat Half-Life 2 and Portal on The Orange Box. Also finally beat Hybrid Heaven a couple of days ago.

RE: Last game you beat - ss4gaming - 05-15-2013

Hmmm i think the last game i beat was Tales of Graces F yeah that f is in the title of the game

RE: Last game you beat - Beardy - 05-15-2013

Mine was Fire Emblem Awakening, and I'm still upset that it's over.

RE: Last game you beat - Arjahn - 05-15-2013

Finally beat Super Metroid, only got 68% completion.
Be jealous.

RE: Last game you beat - A Zombie Riot - 05-15-2013

Assassin's Creed III.

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 05-16-2013

Hotel Dusk: Room 215

It was a fun game and a nice change from the usual Ace Attorney games I play. It was heart warming to see all the characters happy at the end but a lot of mysteries were still left unsolved. Oh, and I never got the sticker challenge award because HOW ON EARTH WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE COINS FOR THE MACHINE!! I did find all the stickers and got the equation from that, though. I guess it's now time to go and find myself Last Window to see how the story continues.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 05-16-2013

I just beat Super Mario World. It was really fun, but that damn Bowser boss at the end was really difficult. I pretty much had it down to an exact science by the time I beat him.

RE: Last game you beat - RyeoNox - 05-16-2013

Darksiders.

The puzzle design is F*CKING GENIUS! But they could do some more work on the combat though. 8/10! I gonna start Darksiders 2 after my final exam of this semester. Good games just have to wait.