VGFacts
Last game you beat - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Last game you beat (/thread-185.html)

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 12-01-2013

I just beat Rogue Legacy after playing almost nothing but it for the last few days. Now I have New Game + to do!

RE: Last game you beat - Psychospacecow - 12-01-2013

XCOM Enemy Unknown.

RE: Last game you beat - Combat Lobster - 12-01-2013

(12-01-2013, 03:41 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just beat Rogue Legacy after playing almost nothing but it for the last few days. Now I have New Game + to do!

Odds are you won't play NG+ 40, but you need to at least see how outrageous it gets:

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 12-01-2013

Holy shit, that's just crazy.

RE: Last game you beat - CLXcool - 12-02-2013

I just beat the first Luigi's Mansion. After so long, I managed to get the rank A mansion(who knew finding all of those golden mice and blue ghosts would be so handy) didn't get the last boo since i already got the golden gem from the flower plant from the backyard of the doghouse garden. The ending was a hoot to laugh at. Seeing Mario go through that process of being turned back to normal from a painting is funny.

Nintendo missed out on adding stars or even little boos flying around Mario's head for comic effect. Along with Mario saying in a dizzy tone ''this shouldn't happen to a-Mario'' as the iris closes in on Mario.

RE: Last game you beat - pAroxizm - 12-09-2013

I beat Puppeteer and Beyond Two Souls, great games.

Now i'm playing for the second time The Last of US and after Berserk for the PS2.

RE: Last game you beat - Zaliphone - 12-09-2013

I got the Platinum trophy for Resogun yesterday. That was unexpected.

RE: Last game you beat - retrolinkx - 12-09-2013

I finished Case 2 of Miles Edgeworth 2.

Now I have to wait for the other three cases to be translated....

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 12-15-2013

Walking Dead + 400 Days DONE. Also finished the first episode of Wolf Among Us. Now it's just waiting for Walking Dead Season 2.

RE: Last game you beat - RyeoNox - 12-15-2013

Dishonored. Got the high chaos ending, and I didn't understand it..

RE: Last game you beat - Mass Distraction - 12-16-2013

Dynamite Deka 2 on co-op with a friend. That was seriously one of the most amazing and hilarious gaming sessions I've ever had. GOTY 1999.

RE: Last game you beat - JiraiyaSennin - 12-16-2013

Well, I have gotten 6-7 endings in The Binding of Isaac.

RE: Last game you beat - frankfrost2 - 12-17-2013

Working on Starhawk at the moment. Had the game for atleast a year, but never gotten around to beating it yet. Might as well now.

(12-16-2013, 09:13 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: Well, I have gotten 6-7 endings in The Binding of Isaac.

Is that game as scary as I see it? The game could basically be its own creepypasta in my eyes...

RE: Last game you beat - JiraiyaSennin - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 05:07 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: Is that game as scary as I see it? The game could basically be its own creepypasta in my eyes...

It's definitely not scary, but it's disturbing and disgusting in a good way.

RE: Last game you beat - frankfrost2 - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 07:02 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 05:07 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: Is that game as scary as I see it? The game could basically be its own creepypasta in my eyes...

It's definitely not scary, but it's disturbing and disgusting in a good way.

Like a fun good way or the creepy but awsomely atmospheric type of good way?