VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 11-08-2013

(11-08-2013, 05:39 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-08-mass-effect-4-teaser-images-released-by-bioware

Mass Effect 4 ? I thought it was a trilogy.

Needs more romance billshut.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 11-08-2013

(11-08-2013, 05:39 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-08-mass-effect-4-teaser-images-released-by-bioware

Mass Effect 4 ? I thought it was a trilogy.

I guess it could be a trilogy in the same way that Star Wars is. Or maybe an off-shoot with some other Non-Sheppard character.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 11-08-2013

My money is on the devs wanting more money.
Also, I haven't played the 3rd Mass Effect so no spoilers please !

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 11-08-2013

I haven't finished the third yet either, I haven't even started it yet. It just sits in my stack, lonely and unplayed. I think I'll start today.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 11-08-2013

(11-08-2013, 03:37 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: My money is on the devs wanting more money.
Also, I haven't played the 3rd Mass Effect so no spoilers please !

End game spoilers.
The credits roll at the end.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 11-08-2013

(11-08-2013, 06:28 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: End game spoilers.
The credits roll at the end.

Jeez, Thanks alot. Guess I don't have to play the game now that I know what happens. >:(

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 11-09-2013

I just played the Stanley Parable mod and it is fantastic. The writing and narrating is top notch. It was hilarious and really made me think, I think I'll have to play it a few more times to see if there are more endings. This absolutely makes me want to get the full version on Steam even more.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 11-09-2013

Just packed up the old N64 today and I realized there's a very big thing that nongamers will never understand: The knock-off controllers will never be a proper substitute for the official controller. One year for my birthday I asked for a second controller to my N64 and my mom bought me an off brand one since it was "cheaper".

It's bulkier, but not as long, and feels terrible to hold. I should go online and buy another N64 controller because I'm sure by now the one that originally came with the system isn't as responsive. Funny how one N64 controller has outlived two of my PS2 ones.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 02:48 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Just packed up the old N64 today and I realized there's a very big thing that nongamers will never understand: The knock-off controllers will never be a proper substitute for the official controller. One year for my birthday I asked for a second controller to my N64 and my mom bought me an off brand one since it was "cheaper".

It's bulkier, but not as long, and feels terrible to hold. I should go online and buy another N64 controller because I'm sure by now the one that originally came with the system isn't as responsive. Funny how one N64 controller has outlived two of my PS2 ones.

I'm not sure if you saw them or knew about them, but Blockbuster once had rentable N64s that you could take home when you rented a game. It came in this big black case and had all the hook ups and two controllers. My mom use to rent one for me and my siblings back in the day and she bought one when they were going out of style. I will have to show you guys it one of these days.

Also I had an off brand controller. The C buttons are sticky and the control stick had the top brake off of it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 11-09-2013

Raid your local blockbuster people. They're dying today!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 04:14 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Raid your local blockbuster people. They're dying today!
[Image: a8WEp3O_460sa.gif]

WAIT, THEY'RE DEAD? Well, I shouldn't care that much, I've never even been in one. But still, I figure I would have heard about this before now...
Guess I'm slowpoke.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 11-09-2013

I can't understand how people break their PS controllers. Mine have withstood all kinds of abuse and all work like dream.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 08:53 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I can't understand how people break their PS controllers. Mine have withstood all kinds of abuse and all work like dream.

I didn't break mine. They just wore out from use. When all I had to worry about school, and too young to get a job, I played a massive amount of video games during the winter. No one wants to come over or go out and do anything with you when it's below zero and snowing like mad.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 11-09-2013

I'd be lying if I said my controllers haven't seen a lot of use. Even my PS3 controllers are already starting to show some wear on the outside but otherwise all my controllers work fine. Well, apart from some 3rd party controllers. Those things break in a week.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 08:57 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 08:53 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I can't understand how people break their PS controllers. Mine have withstood all kinds of abuse and all work like dream.

I didn't break mine. They just wore out from use. When all I had to worry about school, and too young to get a job, I played a massive amount of video games during the winter. No one wants to come over or go out and do anything with you when it's below zero and snowing like mad.

All my controllers (excluding the SNES ones, for some reason) are fine. The only ones that have been broken or other wise are a knock off N64 one and a PS2 one that my niece pored juice all over.