VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 11-16-2013

(11-16-2013, 01:47 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Anyone remember Zoo Tycoon?

Zoo Tycoon? What is it with these kids and these "tycoons"? These durn games are never going to catch on, it's a fad like that internet thing!

But seriously, I actually really like you kids and your durn tycoon games. I think I still have a CD of Zoo Tycoon somewhere around here. I remember always giving myself infinite money, putting a bunch of dinosaurs around, and then blocking off the entrance, sealing the people in my own Jurassic Park.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-16-2013

I loved RollerCoaster Tycoon. Played the living daylights out of it. Got it from a cereal box too. Talk about WIN!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 11-16-2013

(11-16-2013, 02:50 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 01:47 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Anyone remember Zoo Tycoon?

Zoo Tycoon? What is it with these kids and these "tycoons"? These durn games are never going to catch on, it's a fad like that internet thing!

But seriously, I actually really like you kids and your durn tycoon games. I think I still have a CD of Zoo Tycoon somewhere around here. I remember always giving myself infinite money, putting a bunch of dinosaurs around, and then blocking off the entrance, sealing the people in my own Jurassic Park.

This person, I like this person.

(11-16-2013, 03:14 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I loved RollerCoaster Tycoon. Played the living daylights out of it. Got it from a cereal box too. Talk about WIN!

I remember getting a mini cd of skatepark tycoon or something like that from a pair of shoes. To this day, I have only seen cds like that used for Gamecubes and said tycoon.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 11-17-2013

I was going for a space victory, but GIANT DEATH ROBOTS! (Get the reference?)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 11-18-2013

(11-16-2013, 12:31 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 11:40 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 04:26 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(11-15-2013, 06:34 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(11-13-2013, 03:17 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I broke the game in 3 minutes.

I somehow glitched it to show multiple bubsies.

That bubsy thing took a turn for the creepy at the end.

This was plenty creepy for me already.

[Image: scurry_zps23999573.png]

Exactly.

Ugh.
What system was it for, anyway?

PS4

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 11-18-2013

I was smiling the whole way through the latest DYKG video :)

I've been secretly wanting this episode for a long time, thanks guys.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-18-2013

I still want a DYKG F-Zero video... :(

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 11-18-2013

(11-18-2013, 09:36 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I was smiling the whole way through the latest DYKG video :)

How many of your sumissions were in the video? The only one of mine was the "Chris and Clare have the same jacket" part, which was apart of one big fact from someone else. Also Proton Jon. That's what I've been waiting for.

(11-18-2013, 02:50 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I still want a DYKG F-Zero video... :(

I still want DYKG Kingdom Hearts, Sly Cooper, and Half-Life among others.

(11-18-2013, 03:03 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(11-18-2013, 09:36 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I was smiling the whole way through the latest DYKG video :)

How many of your sumissions were in the video? The only one of mine was the "Chris and Clare have the same jacket" part, which was apart of one big fact from someone else. Also Proton Jon. That's what I've been waiting for.

The only things that weren't mine were the Queen references, the whole voice acting thing, the inspiration from Dawn of the Dead and that the concepts of Dewey and Geltzer were later reused in Dino Crisis. I also think someone beat me to the Dead Rising fact.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 11-18-2013

Found this listing on eBay. That picture, yo!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 11-18-2013

I got an unexpected PS4 yesterday from my lovely grandmother as a combined birthday and Christmas present. This is the first time I've had launch hardware and it's very exciting. I've been having a ton of fun with Resogun, but I hate Contrast. It's an interesting concept, but it doesn't play well.

The controller definitely lives up to the hype.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 11-18-2013

That's part of why I've been submitting DBZ stuff, and then DYKG said something about team four star. Glad to see its working out for ya.

You and your insane knowledge of DBZ games. It's really cool they got TFS to do the video too :D I'm going to expect a lot of your trivia in there.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 11-18-2013

If I'll be honest, most of the stuff I've submitted, much to Dazz's displeasure (I really don't mean to be an inconvenience but it kind of shapes out to be like that) are rejected, mostly because being the autistic idiot I am when I'm tired, I get the urge to help but don't always do the best job.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 11-18-2013

(11-18-2013, 05:36 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: If I'll be honest, most of the stuff I've submitted, much to Dazz's displeasure (I really don't mean to be an inconvenience but it kind of shapes out to be like that) are rejected, mostly because being the autistic idiot I am when I'm tired, I get the urge to help but don't always do the best job.

I try to do my best to get all the facts I can about a subject so that it won't get rejected for being "stupid" or whatever (I know they will never say it's stupid). So I normally leave it alone if I can't find a lot about it, I find it false, someone beat me to it, or I find the trivia stupid/uninteresting to me (though that last one I've done a few times just to get a game on the site for people to see).

I think that if we are going to continue talking about this we should take it to a thread talking about trivia or the site. Just saying.