VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 11-22-2013

(11-18-2013, 06:46 PM)FUS RO DAH Wrote: I'm Getting a 3DS soon and need some game suggestions. I'm planning on getting Pokemon X, Star Fox 64 3D, Animal Crossing and maybe Fire Emblem Awakening but I don't know if there's any other good ones I'm missing out on.

Psst. Resident Evil Revelations.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 11-22-2013

Turned out the Wii U was capable of playing Gamecube games, on the screen as well.

Dammit Nintendo, you could've kept me playing the system more than I am now.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 11-22-2013

(11-22-2013, 08:08 AM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Is Resogun fun? i got contrast and have not tried it yet.

I love it. It's not very complicated or deep, but it's hella fun.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 11-22-2013

Forgot to mention but Screwattack is having a 10 hour Xbone live stream. It's still going: http://www.twitch.tv/screwattack

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - RyeoNox - 11-23-2013

I'm just finished chapter 2 in The Walking Dead. I really hope that this game will go on forever, I don't want it to end. The story telling is so, so good.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 11-24-2013

WTF? This is so unexpected, ridiculous, and the Engrish is making me laugh so hard right now. They are going to milk P4 for all it's worth... And I'm totally going to buy it since I'm a sucker for music games. I think the Vita is region free so I'll get it even if it doesn't come to the US. Hopefully it doesn't actually have a really deep story like Arena. I've never seen a fighting game bother with so much narrative like that.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 11-24-2013

Well today I sat down, started playing Bit.Trip Runner 2, and then a few hours later beat the final boss. This was the first time in a long time that I started a game I've never played before and finished it in one sitting. It was pretty fun.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-24-2013

Most people don't nearly freeze to death walking around in the woods dressed in a Mario costume to make a walkthrough of a video game.

...But I'm not most people. And, Mario is Missing is a really bad game.
But in good news, I still have been playing the living daylights out of Mario Kart Wii, since I now officially own it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 11-24-2013

(11-24-2013, 04:42 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: Well today I sat down, started playing Bit.Trip Runner 2, and then a few hours later beat the final boss. This was the first time in a long time that I started a game I've never played before and finished it in one sitting. It was pretty fun.

Contrast is only like 2 hours long i started it today and finished it today in one sitting of course

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 11-25-2013

Well I've found it.

The video I have lived my life for.

brb gonna kill self since life is complete

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 11-25-2013

By God, I got 14 messages from submissions today. I'm sorry for whatever kind of stress barely awake me gives you when he gets the desire to help. I am so sorry.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 11-25-2013

(11-25-2013, 06:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: By God, I got 14 messages from submissions today. I'm sorry for whatever kind of stress barely awake me gives you when he gets the desire to help. I am so sorry.

I got 11 (counting the one I helped CLX with, 12). I was thinking they were ignoring me for a wile. I get that way, so they should just ignore me for the most part. At lest two of the games I've been waiting for people to put on are now taken care of.

P.S. Almost to 500. I would have thought that KnowledgeBase would have passed me by now.

P.S.S. Major Trivia Update Day! I love it when there are a lot of new things to read, though I know how stressful it can be to do this all day (or as long as they have been doing it today), so I'm happy with it happening every once in a wile.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-25-2013

I was afraid my submissions were getting ignored too. But, I got quite a few accepted and messages from four different people about them. Really busy day all around I'd say.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 11-25-2013

(11-24-2013, 07:34 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(11-24-2013, 04:42 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: Well today I sat down, started playing Bit.Trip Runner 2, and then a few hours later beat the final boss. This was the first time in a long time that I started a game I've never played before and finished it in one sitting. It was pretty fun.

Contrast is only like 2 hours long i started it today and finished it today in one sitting of course

I got about an hour into that, I might spend a bit of time with it on the weekend.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 11-26-2013

Just got Marvel vs Capcom for the PS1 in the mail.

Megaman sounds like a girl.