VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 12-05-2013

(12-04-2013, 11:51 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Edit: Oh and the YouTube Application for the 3DS is one of the most horrendous applications I've ever seen in my life. I highly recommend everyone download it to see how bad it is.

I'm going to blame google. They ruin everything nice.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 12-05-2013

(12-05-2013, 04:39 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 11:51 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Edit: Oh and the YouTube Application for the 3DS is one of the most horrendous applications I've ever seen in my life. I highly recommend everyone download it to see how bad it is.

I'm going to blame google. They ruin everything nice.

This pretty much is Google. Google designed the application but it's up to Nintendo to verify it. I know Iwata knows shit all about technology or what's suitable for the year 2013 but even he should've picked up on this sheer amount of bullshit. It's not even funny.

I've heard terrible news about the Wii U YouTube application as well which I find strange since YouTube of the original Wii is what keeps me turning it on at night. It's easily better than the 360 and PS3 versions and I've yet to find a major problem with it. Nintendo just dropping everything :/

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 12-05-2013

I recently finished Gunpoint and one thing that I haven't seen any other game do is at the end, you're given text options for a blog post/epilogue, when you finish it it actually sends you to a webpage that has the exact post. It's one of the cooler ways I've seen the fourth wall be broken.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 12-05-2013

My friend has somehow gotten me to breed dratini's.

I apparently have one with the best hidden ability, and he wants one.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 12-06-2013

You know your mom is not a gamer when:
She tells you that she can buy the first three "Jax and Dexter" or "Jaxter" games.

So a new lot that I bought that has next to nothing in it. I found Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, and Tekken 4, and that's all I'm keeping out of 22 games (most of which are sports games).

Any one know if Tiger Woods games are worth any thing? How about Smack down Vs RAW? Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 12-06-2013

Im actually happy that youtube came to 3DS because i can finally watch youtube videos in between classes

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 12-06-2013

(12-06-2013, 04:42 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Im actually happy that youtube came to 3DS because i can finally watch youtube videos in between classes

Wait, how?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 12-06-2013

(12-06-2013, 01:45 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: You know your mom is not a gamer when:
She tells you that she can buy the first three "Jax and Dexter" or "Jaxter" games.

So a new lot that I bought that has next to nothing in it. I found Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, and Tekken 4, and that's all I'm keeping out of 22 games (most of which are sports games).

Any one know if Tiger Woods games are worth any thing? How about Smack down Vs RAW? Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3?

My parents always seem to mess up saying the game titles I want. It gets annoying :/

But lol, Jaxter.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 12-06-2013

(12-06-2013, 06:43 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 01:45 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: You know your mom is not a gamer when:

My parents always seem to mess up saying the game titles I want. It gets annoying :/

But lol, Jaxter.

I'm actually going to start referring to them as "Jaxter" games.

I also got new memory cards to go with the games. The Jaxter games that came with the lot were the first three, but they had all five as save files. I wish they gave me Lost Legacy, as that's the one I'm missing.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 12-07-2013

(12-06-2013, 05:31 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 04:42 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Im actually happy that youtube came to 3DS because i can finally watch youtube videos in between classes

Wait, how?

My high school has Internet but if you try to get on youtube by phone it won't let you but if you use a 3DS or PS Vita (I have but its not mine) There are no block messages and classes could take 20 or very rare 30 minutes to start and i would be stuck doing nothing. So although youtube sucks on the 3DS i am probably going to use it to watch podcast and stuff like that since you really only have to Hear the video and not actually watch it

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 12-08-2013

4chan is tricking folks into breaking their Xbox One: http://www.dailydot.com/lol/4chan-unlock-xbox-prank-brick/

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 12-08-2013

No love in that lost land is there?

They and Reddit attacked IFunny maybe 2 weeks ago. Didn't do anything but be annoying but still.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 12-08-2013

I wonder why anyone would believe anything that came from /b/

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 12-08-2013

So the VGx's happened last night, and it was basically a burning trainwreck. At least Joel McHale was drunk enough to make it entertaining to watch, and still manage to make a bunch of nerds who like video games a little too much mad:
(Never change Joel~ :3)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 12-08-2013

VGX was probably one of the more awkward things I have ever seen.